Can't select anything in studio game window

I can’t post this in studio bugs

I can’t select anything in the studio game window. I would show evidence, but my recording stuff doesnt show the mouse for some reason.
Basically, I launched studio, the roblox default mouse appeared instead of the normal windows cursor. I can’t select anything in the game window, only the explorer and anything else. I also can’t view the view selector either.

Tried ALT+F4, editing different games, looking through settings. I have seen this problem in 2017 on the devforum but no solution was found. Thanks.

Update: Still having this problem a day later

UPDATE multiple solutions
-Open it via the studio app rather than via the website
-It seems that opening a Team Create game from the website doesnt have the issue
-There is a small chance that opening it with the website won’t have the glitch, but I don’t reccommend it

3 Likes

Nothing will work. This is happening for all users in studio.
To fix this for temporary time, open and close studio until you see the normal studio mouse & can select every tool.

3 Likes

Oh, that’s really annoying. How does it affect all users? Was it an update, or attempted bug fix, etc.? Thanks, though.

1 Like

I actually have no idea. This was first happening months ago but you’d just had to close studio once and then open it, it’d be fixed instantly. But unfortunately, these past weeks it had gotten so bad that you have to close and open studio for multiple times for to get the normal mouse back. I’ve also seen that it’s not only me who is having this issue, lots of other devs are having this same exact problem. Sadly I don’t think roblox staff knows about it or if they do, I hope they’re fixing it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oof, yet another bug lol, I can now click on the view selector tool in the view tab but it doesn’t show up.

1 Like

AHHHHHHHHHH, studio is for real BROKKEEEN!!!
Lmao this is gonna kill me

3 Likes

Try pressing file>close file>find your game then try, you will have to do it everytime you close studio,its happening to me

4 Likes

I’m going through the exact same problem right now with no easy fix in sight…

3 Likes

How in the world did you figure that out??? It worked great!! Many thanks, but yeah how did you figure it out?

2 Likes

Well, I actually dont know I just opened everything and somehow it worked

3 Likes