Cant verify identity in talent hub

Reproduction Steps
Click the Verify Your Identity button

Expected Behavior
My identity to get verified and my account to get listed in the creators list.

Actual Behavior
I get sent to my account settings page and nothing else happens.

Issue Area: Talent Hub
Page URL: Talent Hub
Impact: Critical
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-08-06 00:08:00 (+02:00)

8 Likes

This is intentional behaviour until they roll out the feature I believe?

1 Like

I have acces to the talent hub already, but i cant verify myself as a game creator.

5 Likes

Manual user verification doesn’t even seem to be available right now? Its unlikely but I’m sure a few of us would like to be verified lol.

5 Likes

I have been in charge of the popular game called plane crazy, but this game is stuck to madattak his profile due to being unable to transfer it to a group game, so i have to do everything myself and contact him when there is absolutely no way to do it myself.

If i cant get myself verified, it means he has to manage everything which he doesn’t even have time for and doesn’t even want to spend time into as he doesn’t want to have anything to do with the game.

4 Likes

They have not released the manual verification feature to anyone, regardless of whether you have access to the talent hub.

6 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the report. Right now we do not have self-verification enabled - we’ll be shortly disabling the button so it’s less confusing for users.

14 Likes

hey, uh how long is shortly?

4 Likes

I am having the same issue, I click on the button but it just brings me to my account settings page with no further options relating to verification.

2 Likes

This is now available if you verify your ID under Settings

Honestly, I was expecting peraldon to announce it but hey, it’s available now

8 Likes

@metatablecatmaid how would I do this?

Did you spot the huge “Verify My Age” button?

1 Like

I saw that and figured it out thanks!

I have the same problem, and it’s stopping me from doing anything useful.

This issue has since been solved – please file a new bug report with detailed information if you are still experiencing this.