Capability to Remove Outgoing Friend Requests

Capability to Remove Outgoing Friend Requests

(So I’ve found another topic on this but it was never really formally addressed and it’s been 5 years so I’d like to keep this one on here so this idea is brought back to life because it’s something that is needed.)

Intro:

I’ve recently found some things out about former players I used to look up to so I’d send them a friend request. It’d be pending of course they wouldn’t accept it but how ever if some day they did it’d be real strange unfriended them right after they accepted you with no word. In return I’ve had to move to blocking them which from my knowledge prevents them from accepting/seeing it. This I wouldn’t like to do because it takes up places in your block list.

What it’d do:

This feature would be the same as the leaderboard where you can remove for your outgoing friend request. But instead of on the leaderboard it would be located on the user’s profile. Then you can click the three dots drop down and select “Remove Friend Request” and your friend request for that user would be gone. There’s not much else to it, I’ve also linked an image example below.

Example:

(Sorry for the sloppy edit)

11 Likes

I would’ve sworn we previously had the ability to cancel outgoing friend requests from the website :confused:

7 Likes

Yeah there is a way but it’s only in game in the leaderboard and once they leave or you leave you can never cancel it again. This feature has never formally been touched on so I’m making this topic.

6 Likes