Capture The Flag Update (6/21/23)

2023 Summer Update:

1. New refreshed spawn locations
  2. New refreshed flag locations
  3. Faster re-spawn time in game (You now re-spawn faster when you die)
  4. Removed the “Reset” button
  5. Increased intermission time
  6. Increased match time
  7. New “Allies Hub”
  8. New “Advertising Hub”
  9. Removed some Roblox Immersive Ads
  10. Removed “Feed-back” button
  11. Removed “Hall of fame”
  12. New team-only door
  13. Increased flag cap from 3 to 4
  14. Added “Back to lobby” portals in Spawn areas

New refreshed spawn locations & flag locations

From day one, Capture The Flag has been using the default Capture The Flag map provided by Roblox. While we are working on a new map we want to make the current map stand out and make it ours. One of the ways we plan on doing this is by updating the buildings and editing the terrain and adding our own scripts to make the experience enjoyable for are users!

New refreshed spawn locations

Before:

After:

New refreshed flag locations

Before:

After:

New Allies Hub & Advertising Hub

We have many allies and new allies coming soon! Due to this we wanted to make a section dedicated to all of our allies and new allies. In our new Allies Hub, there will be portals that will teleport you to the affiliated experience.

In addition to our allies hub, we have added an Advertising Hub! In our Advertising Hub there will be one Roblox Immersive Ad portal and three other portals that will teleport you to experiences that have reached out and asked to be advertised.

Allies Hub FAQ

Q: How can I get my experience into Capture The Flag’s allies hub?
A: To get your experience into Capture The Flag’s allies hub please reach out to our support team in our communications server

Advertising Hub FAQ

Q: How can I get my experience into Capture The Flag’s advertising hub?
A: To get your experience into Capture The Flag’s advertising hub please reach out to our support team in our communications server

Bug Fixes & Improvements!

• Fixed bug with bridges in-game (You can now blow them up)
  • Fixed bug with the “secret room” (Anchored roof)

Let us know what you think of this update in our communication server, and please report any bugs in the dedicated bug reports channel. Be sure to check out the game to experience this awesome update.

Special thanks to

CTFD Testers
CTFD Community
CTFD Allies

Official Capture The Flag links

Game: Capture The Flag
Guilded: Capture The Flag
Roblox group: Capture The Flag Development

Capture The Flag update logo (2)