Screen Shots

NEWEST VERSION

Torches not DONE by me: Modified by me

10 Likes

Also, if anyone is wondering, I used future lighting :sunglasses:

1 Like

Update:

5 Likes

It looks nice, I really like the holes in the cave roof and the torches. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Looks nice, I love the lighting properties the most of anything in Roblox studio. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

It looks very realistic! The holes are great! Perhaps that you can add a few lakes in there as well?

2 Likes

@days_lost @augustiny and @AzRollz

thanks for your feedback, @AzRollz I actually do have a body of water, but it’s not shown

2 Likes

Looks amazing! it does for sure look very realistic I love it, keep the good work up.

1 Like

You can also add flowstones, stalactites, stalagmites, helictites, soda straws and columns. These secondary mineral deposits in caves are called speleothems. These things often appear in caves. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Nice! How did you do the volumetric lighting? Was it by using beams?

yeah, I was planning on adding more advanced terrain formations like those later, though I will look into some of the things you mentioned

Nope, just simple lighting effects under the lighting property

So its just sunrays then? I didn’t know we could see them at that angle.

Yup, people overcomplicate things by using beams for simple things which really just ruins the overall look and naturalism, normal sunrays + clock time work for things like this, though beams are a awesome tool when mastered.

1 Like