[CE] Carbon Engine | Revolutionary FPS Combat Technology

I am aware of this, I’m in the process of changing from Syringes to bandages. I’m currently animating the wrapping.

3 Likes

Also, for some reason, only the pistol does damage, and not the other guns. (Not including rpg)

2 Likes

Look in the tool, and then ConfigMods and then CConfig. If you have teams enabled then look for AntiTK and put AntiTK = true. But if it’s free for all put AntiTK = false.

It should be between lines 105 and 120.

1 Like

Yep, that fixed it, thanks. I totally forgot about that lol

3 Likes

Might be a silly question, but does it work in 3rd person? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

IDK, but its not build in, that I know of.

3 Likes

if you put it in third person, it’ll show your arms like it does in first person, therefore no

3 Likes

Yep, 3rd person would require a rewrite for at minimum the arms.

1 Like

Is there a shotgun thing in the cconfig? Or is it going to be added in the future? By thing I mean mode.

1 Like

Any way to add a cursor? Or maybe a 3D cursor like ACS 1.8.0?

2 Likes

If added, it should be toggleable in the global config.

1 Like

Nope, itsnt there. I searched the script for “cursor” nothing appeared

1 Like

I mean that if he adds it, it should be togglable.

2 Likes

@TridentXR replace the chamber thingy with inspect weapon, like games unite testing place

That’d be so cool and I think everyone will be excited. Either that or make it optional pls, thank you

1 Like

You mean replace “F”, the bolt button with an inspect button?

1 Like

I worked on my previous gun system for two entire years and here comes a better man who open-source.
I’m so stupid.

1 Like

Yeah, just to think of it. That’d be so cool!

1 Like

The bolting is a key and popular feature of CE. I can add it to another keybind if you’d like!

1 Like

Yes! Yes please, do that! That’d be very lovely

1 Like

If I wanna replace the bolting key with inspect weapon animation, how’d I do it?

1 Like