[CE] Carbon Engine | Revolutionary FPS Combat Technology

You should add a keybind setting in the config for the bolting.

2 Likes

@TridentXR Is it out yet? The inspect weapon key?

1 Like

It sounds pretty complicated, doubt itā€™s done yet.

2 Likes

Instead of having to press H to stab someone, could it be like a whole entire knife tool? Like people can make their owns and customize it, thatā€™d be so cool!! :grin:

Heres an example: (The right hand one)

1 Like

That sounds good, but you should need to change it in config to do that. (Use knife hotkey or use knife tool.)

1 Like

What do you mean by that? Like it can be toggable?

1 Like

Yep, for better customization, also the knife model for keybind should be able to be changed.

1 Like

Well, what I mean by this is like a knife tool in your inventory. Like you canā€™t toggle a gun because itā€™s a tool. So itā€™d be the same as the knife maybe

1 Like

Sorry if this is a bit late, but Carbon Engine Guns dont detect the torso for some reason when shooting.

2 Likes

Yeah, same for me, it could also be some limbs randomly donā€™t register either. (Iā€™m using a custom starter character so it could be differant.)

1 Like

Is there a feature in the plugin to convert warbounds guns into CE guns? If not, that would be a really useful feature.
Edit: also, is there a list of the supported ammo types, and do they affect the gun/damage/drop/visuals at all?

1 Like

Inspect? Itā€™s actually super easy and it is done, itā€™s just not published yet as I have a couple more parts of this update to complete before I publish.

2 Likes

Your almost done? Wowwie, thank you! I canā€™t wait for it to be published. :grin:

No problem! I hope you like it!

1 Like

With physical animations, inverse kinematics and ragdolls, this may very well end up being the best gun engine on roblox.

1 Like

How do I fix the sniper sensitivity, itā€™s super super high and everyone is complaining to me about ti and idk how to fix it

Have you tried changing aim sens?

Itā€™s on normal, itā€™s still super fast

O yeah, the minimum is 0.1, Iā€™ve got the same problem.
Edit: Trident, is the ACS to CE gonna be fixed in the next update?, also great work so far.

1 Like

Sorry to rush but is there a date to when itā€™s gonna be published?