Chainedrxses | clothing designer

Hi! I’m Nix, (or Naomi), an avid clothing designer and student. I’ve been making Roblox clothes for around 6 years, and have been on Roblox since 2015. My pronouns are she/her. I learn fast, so I can adjust fast to new work environments and styles! I also can design avatars, my portfolio for that can be found here.

Rules
I’m pretty open to everything, but I have some basic rules.

• Nothing against TOS
  • I don’t do uniforms for army/war/police/government games
  • I don’t do fursuits
  • I need either a reference or a certain style/aesthetic
  • No more than 10 items for 1 order
  • You cover t-shirt or the game tax (30%) and must provide proof of payment
  • If I upload, you must pay me the upload fee

The Process
I design all my items from scratch using paint.net. I’ve been using this software to design for nearly 2.5 years. I take anywhere from 2 hours to 5 hours for a template, and this depends on the complexity. I create each commission in the order of when they are received, (first come, first serve.) When I finish, I will send a display of the outfit, and if you need any fixes, I am willing to do so, but be warned that it may cost a bit extra depending on how hard it is to fix.

Outfits

Shirt OR Pant: 200-275 :robux_light: per, depends on complexity
Full Outfit: 750-1000 :robux_light: per, depends on complexity
Nitro Bundles: 1 month discord nitro (9.99$ USD) for 3-4 outfits (depends on complexity)
OR 1 month discord nitro classic (4.99$ USD) for 2 outfits

payment methods:

• group funds
  • t-shirt
  • this game
  • giftcard
  • nitro gifts

My timezone is Eastern Standard Time (EST). I am available everyday from 9am-11pm. If I don’t respond please respect that I may have things to attend to at the moment and will reach out to you later.

I cannot promise exactly how much time outfits will take, but unless I alert you of otherwise, it should take no longer than a week.

Discord: neofantasy#1630
DevForum/ROBLOX: @chainedrxses

Thank you so much for reading all of this, I am so excited to work with you!

9 Likes

would you be willing to do a long term job?

1 Like

I would be willing to look into it!

Sent a FR over Discord. I’m willing to commission you.

1 Like

Hi, I am interested in commissioning you. I sent a friend request on discord, my username and tag is MathewSevereux#8400

1 Like

UPDATE 6/6/21:

I am open for commissions! Please message me on discord if you have any interest!