[FREE] chainedrxses | character/avatar designer

Hello! My name is naomi (she/her). I’ve been on Roblox for around 6 years. I am mainly a clothing designer, but I love designing avatars. It’s very relaxing and just comes naturally to me. I learn fast, so I can adapt to your requests and design what you want at a good speed.

Rules:

• Nothing against TOS
  • Don’t just tell me to make one without ANY things you want. It overwhelms me, since I don’t know if you want anything specific like a hair color, etc.
  • You must purchase the catalog items through my game.

I will not:
[X] Make a GFX. This is not a GFX portfolio!
[X] 3D Model Characters
[X] Draw your character
[X] Make custom hats or models
[X] Use copied clothing designs when I make your character.

Additional option:
I can make a custom outfit for your avatar! If you are interested in that, check my clothing designing portfolio found here.

The Process:
I do my commissions in the order of which they were requested. Most avatars will be finished within 2 days unless I alert you of otherwise. I will update you on the avatar as I make it. When I feel I have made a finished outfit, I will send an image to you. You may request at this point anything you want to, whether you want an item removed or an item type added. I will listen to all your critiques and fix the outfit. I will keep sending after each fix until you see the avatar you want. After you have decided, I will compile all the asset IDs for the items so you can purchase them through my game.

Commissioned Avatars

This is a casual, pastel pink avatar requested by @FxllenCode

This avatar was requested by @GamersInternational and was made to match her shirt!

Personal Avatars

personal

All my avatar designs are free under one small condition:
You MUST purchase the catalog items through my personal game! This does not cost you any extra, just gives me a 40% cut of the purchase. The game can be found here.

My timezone is EST, and I am available from 9am-12am on a daily basis. When I go back to school, I will be available from 5pm-11pm daily, but will check messages throughout the day. If I don’t answer right away, please respect the fact that I may be occupied or have something to do. I promise I will get back to you eventually, so do not fret.

Discord (preferred): neofantasy#1630
DevForum/ROBLOX: @chainedrxses

Thank you so much reading all this, I cannot wait to design for you! <3

8 Likes