- Create a part as the Part0 of the weld
- Create a part as the Part1 of the weld
- Weld them together (either using Weld or WeldConstraint, both cause the issue)
- Have a player standing on Part0
- Repeatedly change the size of Part1 (TweenService, while wait() do, etc…)
If there is only one welded part to Part0, the collision looks normal, but for 10+ welded parts, the bug occurs 100% of the times.
It happens with both R6 and R15.
Normally, players standing on Part0 should not be affected by Part1’s size changing.
Any player standing on Part0 will have their legs go under the part and move very strangely.
Video of the issue:
Issue Area: Engine
Issue Type: Other