Character accessories appearing different colors when imported into Blender

I am trying to render something but the color of the accessories of the character I am trying to render is different from the actual accessories color. I don’t know why this is happening and I need some help.

Here’s what I mean:

Original character:

When imported into Blender:

Please let me know if you can help fix this.

1 Like

Please use the Search bar up top. There are a few posts about this topic already.

I exported the accessories as an obj and when I imported it into Blender the textures are different for some reason.

I think it’s a colour palette issue. Go through the posts using the Search tool because I don’t have the answer.

Can’t seem to find a solution, just searched it up.

Really? I typed in “blender color different” and got a bunch of hits with solutions.

<Blender/Roblox, my mesh's colors are weird
<Difference between .FBX and .OBJ - #6 by soupbuilds
<Why can't i import colors from blender to roblox - #7 by Strange_NTeeTee
<How to export blender meshes to roblox, no need for uv editor or color palettes

1 Like

The problem for me is that I import the accessories into Blender, not the other way around. Those discussions are the other way around.

I imported other accessories into Blender and they work fine. The issue is only with that.

try exporting them into separate folders and rename the textures, sometimes roblox makes them all the same name so all the accessories uses 1 texture named something like Handle1

1 Like

It worked! Thank you so much! :grinning: