CheatBlocker🖥️ V1.5.1 - free and strong anti cheat [⬇️550+] (Fully Server Sided)

He speaks Hebrew according to people from another topic of his

1 Like
  1. this is not ai, but its have this commands for now:
  • freeze/unfreeze
  • set health
  • teleport
  • kick
  • kill
  • change speed
  • change jump-power/highet
  • and more…
  1. the horizontal flight dont break cars, i’m trying to make it without any bugs, but there is still some bugs, and it detect players for no cheating very rarely, but with it on “back” mode then you don’t have to worry about it because it detects players for cheating almost never and if it is then it will just return them to the same place once.

(also, i added to the pro version lag detection and votekick.)

So it’s no longer free. You just added bloatware and then made people pay for a pretty important feature. I just gotta applaud your genius.

it is free, but the pro version is not.

That’s literally what I’m talking about

Maybe you should uncouple it from the anti-cheat and make an admin system as a separate community resource. You can’t really go wrong with an admin system, unless it’s this:

and make it free, but the anti-cheat should just be an anti-cheat. CheatBlocker pro should not have admin commands.

this is old lol thanks for reminding me about this

1 Like

why does an anti-cheat need siri

1 Like

Siri, ban LilRappinKid23 for cheating.

3 Likes

omg stop keep using chatgpt at all, its not always help you and you never can grow if like this. you should learn by your self.

2 Likes

Who cares how LuaU is styled. I have always and will continue to spell it as LuaU, it doesn’t matter. Its styling.

Secondly, ask any advanced programmer. They will immediately tell you that task.wait() is significantly better than using a regular wait() function. In fact, the wait() function is actually in the process of being deprecated, voiding its purpose. I suggest you do some research on task.wait() before commenting.

1 Like

Nobody wants pro version, people hardly even want the free version. This plugin will never ever be used by anyone in its current state. I’m sorry, but you need to hear this. I have tried MULTIPLE times to get your attention and draw it to issues and problems within this plugin and have constantly been ignored. I give up on helping you. I have a fair bit of experience with LuaU, and could have been a valuable resource to you, if you needed it I would have gone so far as to work on it with you. However, your actions are infuriating so I will unfollow this thread and cease my constructive criticism.

1 Like

wait() is already deprecated. Not sure where I said wait() is better than task.wait() when my post was specifically talking about the latter.

Correcting your post again, the minimum delay for wait() is 29 miliseconds, not 300.

1 Like

lol you can teleport on respawn
great anticheat

-- localscript in StarterCharacterScripts
local Character = script.Parent
local rootPart = Character:WaitForChild('HumanoidRootPart')
local desiredCFrame = workspace.tphere.CFrame

rootPart.CFrame = desiredCFrame
External Media

i dont think its not working with exploit, its taking some seconds.

The exploiter can just teleport by killing of their character and once respawned immediately teleport towards the location, as such:

local function teleport(char)
   local head = char:FindFirstChild("Head")
   if not head then return end
   head.Neck:Destroy()
   local targetPos = mouse.Hit.Position + (mouse.Hit - mouse.Hit.Position).Unit * 4
   player.CharacterAdded:Wait()
   local hrp = player.Character:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart")
   hrp.CFrame = CFrame.new(targetPos)
end

I know RejectCharacterDeletions exist but as for old games and that with new ways of killing the character going to rise once exploits are back, the anti-teleport won’t serve much.

Just because ChatGPT isn’t illegal in your country, doesn’t mean you should use it always, I barely used it even though ChatGPT is allowed in my country

1 Like

roblox should buy your anticheat and drop byfron frfr

1 Like

This is why ServerSided Anticheats are always better. Everything listed in this post is detectable from the server and is lag-friendly. Not every “flag” from the anticheat is correct so not sure why you have a shaming option. A lagging player would be false flagged from that system unless i’m mistaken.

Anyways, in future please avoid client sided anticheats. Never trust the client.

1 Like

Not if you don’t tell the server that you destroyed the script.