CheatBlocker🖥️ V1.5.1 - free and strong anti cheat [⬇️550+] (Fully Server Sided)

In games where there are high places you can change the settings

“i literally got banned for jumping wtf man?”

@WHYI_MFAT another way to do this is to detect the amount of studs the player moved every second (remember if the frame detects theyre dead dont count it)

3 Likes

It still shouldn’t be teleporting you under the map either

If this “strong” anti-cheat can get 46+ likes on devforum I might aswell make a while wait true loop on client to check the walkspeed and call it the strongest on the platform so I can get my likes :nail_care:

satire, but seriously there are so many ways of bypassing this and the creator seems to have no experience with exploits and their capabilities.

For the creator of this - you should go check out this post (and the entire discussion):

2 Likes

Did you just send a video… of your anticheat not detecting anything?? This is honestly a new level of stupidity.

5 Likes

buddy why are you using roblox record

w h a t

1 Like

But its literally a server anti cheat.

Server sided anticheats can still be bypassed, on top of that with his anticheat exploiters can bring other people to them and get them kicked (or even banned if he implements it)

1 Like

That requires network owneship of the other player’s character. How will the exploiter possibly obtain such power?

Using roblox tools, exploiters can bring people to them using that.

What “roblox tools”? You mean like the classic sword and the slingshot tools? Or do you mean like the Roblox Studio move tools?

I remember some guy exploiting his SimulationRadius once but I think Roblox fixed that.

Like the classic sword and tools you can equip in game, the exploit still exists and via that the exploiters can bring players to them and get them kicked via his anticheat considering he has no protection about it.

I’ve never gotten teleported around by an exploiter myself using the Roblox tools. I barely remember the exploit doing that and while I do believe it may cause issues, that is only if the tool has a root priority of 0. Setting it to -1 should fix the issue.

You might have not, however this is a major problem in the sword fighting community and exploiters often abuse this to teleport players in the void.

And root priority won’t fix the problem, you have to make a server sided anticheat checking for certain things happening, and his anticheat does not do that.

Maybe the anti-cheat could do that in an update, but @WHYI_MFAT probably does not know that exploit.

I don’t think he should make an anti-cheat and call it strong and make people use it while it has many red flags and can be easily bypassed even if it’s server sided.

True, but considering even I’ve never heard of that exploit I do not think that very many anti cheats which exist cover that.

But you didn’t exactly tell us how it can be bypassed other than how exploiters can get other people banned.

1 Like

As far as I remember exploits that teleport players using tools delete their humanoids, which is very easily detectable plus ROBLOX added rejectcharacterdeletion which should also stop tool teleportation, although I haven’t tested it just a guess.

1 Like

I swear to god this is how I will next time define workspace.

1 Like

And how would they do that exactly?

1 Like