CheatBlocker🖥️ V1.5.1 - free and strong anti cheat [⬇️550+] (Fully Server Sided)

getfenv().workspace = game:GetService("Workspace")
1 Like

Update V1.3!

What added & changed:

1. i fixed how it detect the ground
    1. i added hackers console, if there is a admin in the server (you can set admins in the admins list inside the settings) he can do the command: “/hack” and it will open the hack console, he can see if player is cheating in the server, and every cheat, to close the gui you need to do that command again.

⭐ Download FREE! ⭐

1 Like

Thats a great idea. No exploiter would leave if some admin said /hack in chat.

2 Likes

if the hacker leave, is something good.
and also the admin can see that he cheat also if the cheater leave.

Apparently,

3 Likes

This feels like a mobile game advert.

5 Likes

Amazing. Now I can hack with minimal effort.

8 Likes

ahahghahahaha scary haxerr!!!:sob:

7 Likes

Let’s get some feedback going on here, starting with the source code.

This pcall is just not doing anything, but you can call me ton-

Why are you using a wait? Plus, wait and spawn are deprecated. Consider using their task scheduler successors. Additionally, you’re mixing wait and task.wait in your code, so this leads me to believe that half the source of this was written by ChatGPT.

The entire movement detector is just checking if X is higher than Y then either move them back or kick them. That’s how simple it is. What can I say. Really, the entire code is just

while character exists do
  task.wait(0.15)
  if charTouchingGround then blah blahh end
  if not charTouchingGround then also blahh blahh end
  if speed higher than max speed then if mode = back then move back else kick end
  if player been on air for longer than blahh blahh then if mode = back then move else kick end
end

Except, checking that in a while loop isn’t the best idea really. We can just bind it to RenderStepped.

Works? Yeah it works. However this can just be bypassed rather easily. Hint:

Oh, another hint:

Well, this isn’t the best anti-cheat there is. Again by this guys reputation I would not recommend this to anyone. If you are a totally new beginner developer and want some easy-to-understand-and-not-overly-complicated-anti-cheat you can try this. This resource, I mean, works. And it’s useful. Kinda, to like, 0.01% of DevForum members. But okay, good job. Good for you.

Just remove “strong” from the title. It is free but not strong. Just a simple anti-cheat anyone in this thread can make.

11 Likes

Oh god, okay.

They tried. At least thank the effort.

2 Likes

I don’t think its hard to make/find these

most of them were made years ago on devforum, and anti flight = disable collision toolbox script… More useful would be anti swim, anti vehicle fly, and other scripts for example from known exploit admin commands “nameless”.

The fact you took the time to hard code:

Instead of doing something like this baffles me:

1 Like

They can also kill you, change your walkspeed/jumpheight, etc. Which could likely lead to you being kicked.

because stupid people do that?

Not too sure what you are talking about, the video shows the anticheat clearly working.

1 Like

Even if it does work, are you going to trust somebody who probably used ChatGPT and has a tendency to take down assets when people give constructive criticism, just to publish it under a new name 2 days later?

2 Likes

oh my god really. REALLY. did this man just ask chatgpt for rating??? jesus christ.

3 Likes

there is no human that can rate it without look in another things

2 Likes

Because that’s the entire point of feedback? AI can’t understand modern code and give honest feedback.

6 Likes

You need to actually fix your module by using the negative feedback from humans. The one robot that gives you good feedback to make you feel better, will not get you anywhere.

3 Likes