CheatBlockeršŸ–„ļø V1.5.1 - free and strong anti cheat [ā¬‡ļø550+] (Fully Server Sided)

Putting this as an example, asking a real human:

• A: Is my script good?
  • B: No, youā€™re using deprecated globals [ā€¦], so you should [ā€¦]

And asking an AI:

• A: Is my script good?
  • C: Yes! Itā€™s very good.

The human is aware of what youā€™re using and can imagine how it would run if it does. This said, the human can use their specific knowledge to answer you and give you feedback.

A text-generating AI however is not aware of your code. It doesnā€™t think, it just generates over what it already did.

So letā€™s say you have something on your code that is clearly wrong but the AI does not see that part. It has a chance of saying ā€œyesā€ or ā€œnoā€. If it said ā€œyesā€, the entire answer is going to be positive no matter what. It generates, it doesnā€™t think.

7 Likes

Ah yes. I cannot fall off of tall parts. Truly the best anti-cheat (sarcasm if it wasnā€™t obvious)

robloxapp-20230817-1226023.wmv (3.6 MB)
Yes, I used robloxā€™s recorder, I didnā€™t have OBS at this time, sorry. But the footage wasnā€™t laggy I think

Is this a cheatblocker, or a gameplay blocker.
Please do not put this in your game if you want it to be playable.
What are you gonna put next, kick them for joining?

Another example of it teleporting me back when i jump:
robloxapp-20230817-1241402.wmv (2.7 MB)

What if the developer wanted a character to get teleported?
Yeah, it just blocks that.
robloxapp-20230817-1250162.wmv (3.3 MB)

Also, the ā€œopen executorā€ button in the game arenā€™t exploits if youā€™re wondering. I just put a GUI there.

how does it work? why with tools?

If he actually checks the reviews again, heā€™ll take the entire module down again. He sees ChatGPTā€™s rating of 7.5 a lot better than 0.3
IMG_8513

5 Likes

hereā€™s my actual criticism here

Iā€™m not going to attack you or something

You asked ChatGPT to rate your model? I donā€™t get why would you use ChatGPT for everything, even an average human can do better

IMG_1424

The Like to dislike ratio is bad, here is the simplified version:

3:10

like I mean, you should focus on the like to dislike ratio instead of relying on ChatGPT to give the rating

In your example video, It is very laggy, did you just use the roblox recorder? use an external recorder like OBS, so it would be smooth, also it shows that it didnā€™t work

This can be easily spoofed, because they can just delete the script, and itā€™s Client Sided

Even dauser can do a better anticheat (the code is soo funny at the beginning)

Hereā€™s my rating 1.1/10

IMPORTANT

All of this is written by a human, even the rating according to the fact that it can be spoofed and you used ChatGPT to give a rating

4 Likes

I used to have a bad internet connection and games with anticheats that would teleport the player back ruined my experience and it would be impossible for me to play games with anticheats like that, but I have a better internet connection now

1. im using obs.
    1. using chatgpt is not Illegal
    1. the dislikes is because earlier in the beginning it was not good, its should be 6 likes 5 dislikes.
    1. and now the anti cheat is inside server side script.
  1. why is it lagging then
  2. that doesnā€™t justify the fact that you have to use ChatGPT for everything
  3. the reason youā€™re getting that is because you didnā€™t make an actual good anticheat
  4. I didnā€™t ask for that
  5. I didnā€™t ask for that as-well
1 Like

To have been testing it in the past this anticheat is pretty bad. This is the type of servside anticheat you make in 5 minutes and normally has a lot of vulnerabilities.

Nobody ever said it was. They said you shouldnā€™t use it to get ratings simply because it just generates over what you said. If you take an AI and make it talk to another you will see the never stop agreeing with each other. If you tell him your anticheat is good, it will tell you itā€™s good. Same goes the other way around.

I wouldnā€™t use this anticheat in my games personally because for it to not flag you, you have to disable many features. Who also donā€™t seem to be made very well. Itā€™s all basic math.

Here is my rating: 0.5/10
You got a good idea just not the right execution.

As I said before, try to learn more about the things youā€™re making and donā€™t just rush them and expect everyone to tell you that itā€™s perfect.

Edit: Iā€™m not going to dislike your product to give you a chance to make it better.

4 Likes

Heres my tiny experience with Cheat Blocker. I put it onto my game to observe the code and forgot it was there. When i went to play test it my character was randomly brought back to its original position when i was literally WALKING :rofl: Needless to say you gotta improve it

1 Like

nah bro we are feds and as a fed i say chatgpt is illegal fr

2 Likes

Itā€™s great but almost all popular anticheats have these features (and even more)
Try adding something unique to your anticheat so more people find it

Using ChatGPT isnā€™t illegal

Using ChatGPT to rate your anti-cheat is downright nonsensical and is misinformative to anyone who doesnā€™t know how ChatGPT works. ChatGPT can not tell how well it stops exploiters, and it has troubles truly understanding Luau code.

5 Likes

But itā€™s on the serverā€¦

Man, the replies after that new ā€œhack consoleā€ update were hilarious.

@WHYI_MFAT please man you need to do more updates they just make this topic go crazy. Even if theyā€™re small.

1 Like

If you write print("Hello World"!") to chat gpt, it will think it is a 10/10 since the code has ā€œsimplicityā€ and is ā€œeasy to readā€

I canā€™t imagine how chatgpt only gave you a 7.5/10

my bad i already forgot about that but still using RunService is better than wrapping in a while true do

chatgpt is a computer in first place

fact is that it will think that obfuscated script is ā€œeasy to readā€ because its literally computer not a human!!!

i believe it was clientside anticheat in the past just read topic from the top

1 Like

dear WHYI_MFAT i never used your anticheat but i think that this is better than your ā€œcheatblockerā€ Chickynoid, server authoritative character replacement

also detecting hooked functions on client is also a little bit better than serverside anticheat

i do have private method of detecting hooked functions on client and i think that instead of kicking/banning them for hooking those functions is bad

instead of banning them instantly upon detection i would do something even more evil just log it inside webhook and then later ban them for cheating so they dont know what actually caused the ban :smiling_imp:

1 Like

this sounds too good to be true