CheatBlocker🖥️ V1.5.1 - free and strong anti cheat [⬇️550+] (Fully Server Sided)

Ik, I am not saying that you are dissapointed

also most of these accounts are visitors with mainly free stuff

@emilaltg read this part above the text

1 Like

lol we all made WHYI_MFAT remove the rating from AI, but when I told him about it, he said this:

which disappointed everyone

2 Likes

Good grief, leave the guy alone… Sure, it’s a sub-par product, but you’re incredibly unprofessional and disrespectful here…

5 Likes

Apologies if i’m “unprofessional and disrespectful” here,

I am just joking about the fact that we removed the rating from ChatGPT

also Idk why @EvilVSCPlays came here which confuses me

Please, let’s end stop bumping this thread as it’s not a significant resource.

:innocent:

6 Likes

builderman quote
You guys had me in the first half.

3 Likes

then why didn’t the mods take this post down if it’s not significant

did anyone even report this?
that might be the reason why mods didnt take this down even though this topic is being bumped everyday but it is a possibility just rare

1 Like

cant the server detect removals from client scripts?

Technically the resource is compliant. There’s nothing we can do, and tbh the updates this guy posts are translated funny.

It’s not replicated. Stupid FE limitations

1 Like

Update V1.4!

What added & changed:

1. i fixed many things, now its hard that it will detect something if you dont cheat.

EXAMPLE:

⭐ Download FREE! ⭐

1 Like

This is actually one of the cutest attempts of an anti-cheat that I’ve ever witnessed, it’s like watching my little cousin write his first Roblox script and presenting it to the family.

1/10, I would not recommend to any of my friends.:slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

footage (7.1 MB)

“yo thanks bro now nobody will cheat in my falling simulator”
5 minutes later
“help and feedback category idk: guys why am teleporting up”

1 Like

Update V1.5!

Added:

1. New Advanced anti-afk/bot system (BETA), please tell me if you found any bug on that.

Fixed:

1. It will not enable the anti-cheat for Players that listed as a Admin in the settings.
    1. Now it will never stop you from high falling or from anything simular to that.

Improved:

1. Almost everything improved, Now it detects things much, much faster.

EXAMPLE:

⭐ Download FREE! ⭐

I LOVE THIS, PLEASE ADD A UWP BLOCKER TOO :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
(Player:IsUWP())

3 Likes

Next up:
HackInjector - free and strong script injector :muscle: :computer:

5 Likes

The anti cheat might work on an empty baseplate but as soon as I tried to drive around with the first car i found in the toolbox, everything was broken (anticheat triggering after getting off the car, character is largely offset on client’s screen, player is miles away from its original pivot point after getting off, seats not working, etc…)

because the anti-afk/bots system works in such a way that it needs many “drawings” to work and each “drawing” has many frames.

its also good that it like that because for cheaters it will be really hard to bypass that.

Really nice.
Great work.
I must say open sourcing such things is awfully benefical to the community as a whole.

2 Likes

Won’t that just kill the player count and bring NO other benefits?