CheatBlocker PROšŸ’» V1.0 - make your game safeāœ… (Fully Server Sided)

Hackers are now DEFEATED by someone by the name ā€˜WHY IM FATā€™. :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I think Iā€™m better off following a youtube tutorial rather than affording this resourceā€¦

6 Likes

bloxban been real quiet after this crap dropped :fire::fire::fire::speaking_head::speaking_head:

6 Likes

OH NOā€¦ i canā€™t imagine whAt will happen the second dauseR comEs across this post.

also, with the points that your frequently visiting ā€œtrollā€ opxtical is making, why would i buy this? how can i be assureD this is any better thAn the normaL chEatblocker, consideRing as To how the regular cheatblocker wasnā€™t the best either?

and, are you getting icons off google?

6 Likes

everybody gangsta until vertical flight hops on

7 Likes

dauser never disappoints. Bro always delivers, even if itā€™s a troll post or not.

Donā€™t underestimate, just believe.

4 Likes

Nah youā€™re better off using Quest AI to help create the BEST anti cheat!

1 Like

i sure do love relying on AI to write scripts for meh!!!1!

AI never failz!!!111!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m very lonely when Iā€™m in studio so Iā€™ll finally have friends :slight_smile:

Yes Iā€™m in my ā€œpraising WHYI_MFAT phase. Donā€™t judge guys

1 Like

lowkey the goofiest anti cheat ive seen in quite a while this has gotta be a ####post (see what i did there yeah im not funny)

4 Likes

You shouldve seen cheatblocker liteā€¦

2 Likes

When do we get cheat blocker remastered lite ultra performance reborn rebirth revamped ultra 4k hd surround sound 1080p 8k

6 Likes

Should I waste robux to review the code again

2 Likes

i really dont think i will ngl

1 Like

dont do it

4 Likes

And encourage the OP to make more of this? :skull:
You already know what the quality will be like!

1 Like

Poop resource, Client sided anti cheats can easily be bypassed.

However I recommend you to develop a server sided anti cheat, these are far more secure and better, or if you wanna go the nuclear option, use chickynoid.

4 Likes

where did you saw the word ā€œclientā€ here?

2 Likes

Thats just flight with extra steps

Why would someone pay for that?

I dont think you need an anti cheat to tell you when everyone in the game is laggingā€¦

??? You canā€™t just say ā€œand moreā€¦ā€ when its something like this!!!

Roblox has this already

Huh? Can we get some clarification on what this means? Is it AI? Is it just a chat between admins???

So you mean the things literally EVERY. SINGLE. ADMIN. CAN. DO!?!

Come onā€¦

So if a player falls from high up or gets flug out the map they get kicked?

BUT YOU JUST SAIDdetect when the player is too much time in the air." Can you show us how it can tell the difference???

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be honest here, client sided anticheats are really useful. It can block basic exploiters and people who donā€™t know what theyā€™re doing (most exploiters) and work with a server anticheat as backup even if they know how to delete/hook.

Conclusion: Client anticheats should be used to block out most exploiters that donā€™t know what they are doing and mainly copy scripts, but ONLY when backed by a server anticheat for maximum effect. Just being bypassable isnā€™t an issue since a majority of exploiters donā€™t know how to do that.