CheatBlocker🖥️ V1.5.1 - free and strong anti cheat [⬇️550+] (Fully Server Sided)

There is no point in replying to him or giving him tips. He’s just going to ignore them, like he always does.

To be honest, I am surprised that this post hasn’t been taken down yet.

6 Likes

Preferably you shouldn’t use :find() if you’re typing out the entire string.

self.Name:find(full_name) → self.Name == full_name

find should only be used whenever a string fairly long o / a hard to type.

2 Likes

They could rename the remote but okay.

1 Like

UPDATE V1.1!

What Added & Changed:

1. I change all the things, now they a lot more better!
    1. There is new detect method, the “back” detect method is make that player not able to cheat its just make it how it was before they cheat, but its not working with anti jumppower with the anti jumppower its kicking.
1 Like

Bro, is it supposed to be a cheat blocker, or a player blocker? :skull:
(These were the default settings btw)

10 Likes

Honestly, if anyone on this thread actually wants to prevent exploiters from doing stuff to their humanoids, Chickynoid is the way to go.

It just calculates all the physics on the server and if an exploiter were to say, attempt to change their walkspeed, the server simply won’t accept this and will still compute any inputs at the default walkspeed.

Almost as if the client was given a remote control to their humanoid. You really can’t “hack a remote control” and expect the actual humanoid to follow.

10 Likes

if you have this problem you can easily change the settings.
i will fix the default settings.

buy anyway i recommend you to use the detect method “back” you can change the detect method inside the settings.

EDIT: i think it was kicking you not because of problem in the default settings, you click play here and then you was in the air, so it was detect that you flying, you can disable it in the settings or make the time that you can in the air more time in the settings.

I FIXED SOME BUGS, YOU CAN REINSTALL THE MODEL.

If this is a client cheat blocker then it is bypassable.

its not client anti cheat, there is only server script in this model.

It kicked me the second I joined, even when I spawned on the ground.

Bro, your anti-exploit kicks people for JUMPING.

This is with default settings and with the back detection method.

6 Likes

The loop will stop when the character is removed from the DataModel if I’m reading this correctly.

1 Like

It checks if character.Parent exists, which is in default cases workspace, so it will always keep running.

Not true, character.Parent would become nil after dying.

1 Like

Wait actually, wouldn’t it error because of “attempt to get property Parent of nil” or something?

The character isn’t nil, just the character’s parent. That causes the loop to stop. Once the loop stops, the references to character are cleared (at least I hope) and then the character is now nil.

1 Like

Maybe you’re right, can’t really test anything right now. Either way, the anti cheat is chaos and kicks you the moment you press play.

1 Like

I just tested it. It does not kick me. Works fine (I have it on the “back” mode).

I’d assume the problem you’re having is because one of your systems is delaying the game to load or making it slow down.

Tbh, i saw OP all the time with useless scripting inventions he made, while charging people for them

1 Like

What do you mean with one of my systems? I loaded a baseplate, inserted the script, pressed play and got kicked. I even tried to spawn on the ground, but still got kicked.