CheatShield - Server Sided Anti Cheat

Wow, this is a very nice anti-cheat! Keep it up. :happy1:

1 Like

they can’t spoof those things on the server?

I’ll state again: HumanoidStates are detected on the client, because the client has NetworkOwnership over their character (similar to how .Touched is detected!)

This allows exploiters to spoof HumanoidStates, and similarly they can spoof .Touched events.

If you still don’t get it, I don’t know what to say.

1 Like

in order for them to swim they will have to change their humanoidStateType to Enum.HumanoidStateType.Swimming which I can listen for on the server, last time I checked hooks only effect the client but I am listening on the server

…And if they wanted to, say, change from Enum.HumanoidStateType.Swimming to Enum.HumanoidStateType.RunningNoPhysics, they can. In fact, they can change it to anything they wanted.

This was how a noclip was made, by setting HumanoidStates. Fortunately Roblox removed the state that allowed for this, but the root problem still exists.

1 Like

nah make them take damage like roblox bedwar

1 Like
local a = game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer.Character
a.Parent = nil
a.HumanoidRootPart:Destroy()
a.Parent = workspace

complete bypass, move to Humanoid.RootPart instead

Will that not just break you?..

2 Likes

Alright the fix is on its way!

1 Like

wow, this is actually pretty good! will this ever be released to the public?

I am planning to, I am currently waiting for more bypasses like the most current one to be found so this anti cheat can be perfect.

1 Like

Alright I fixed the plr.Character = nil exploit. I will be adding more anti-cheats soon.

Alright everyone, I need your help to decide :

• Release the anti cheat
  • Add more functionality and release it after

0 voters

I will be releasing the anti cheat shortly, stay tuned.

1 Like

Can’t wait OP! I’ve tried bypassing your anticheat but no luck. This is one of the best anticheats i’ve seen!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I have already posted the post and its currently pending. I have also set up a custom discord server because I will be making more than just anti cheats.

1 Like

where can i find the server? i really want to implement cheatshield into my game

If you want you can add me : lambarini#3150

Posted the anti cheat : Cheat Shield - Server Side AntiCheat

2 Likes