[CHECK DISCORD] PolyWars! Strategic Wargame

I mean, browsing both games and their functions, they appear to say that you need to construct a village and defend your base…

I understand this perfectly! However, I am quite unsure to give more proper feedback if it only has assets, you know… As for my perspective, could be a small piece better to give suggestions/feedback on what can improve if the game was done to test the mechanics!

1 Like

That’s true. You can play passive. In most sandbox games, either like Polytopia or even Ark Survival, you can always decide to play passively without attacking anyone.
But think again, to “defend” your village it means to defend it against players, not NPCs.
So it stays quite PVP competitive.

Yup, I see that it’s a bit difficult, this has became a logging thing for me now, don’t worry, the core mechanics will be out soon :smiley:

Thanks for replying!!!

Can I get the link of the game?

Soon!

Looks like I finally found a game with potential.

1 Like

We’re trying to see how it should turn out in an actual game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looking great so far, I’m looking forward to see how the game turns out.

1 Like

Nice game, as a lowpoly fan, this looks absolutely astonishing! Keep up the great work, I’ll definitely play this later.

1 Like

We’re still working on the scripts.
Do not worry!

3 Likes

When do you think this will be finished? I am interested in playing it when it is released :slight_smile:

@dexanddeb @3rror_1O1 @Oetzi_CS @TomskiKiller @commitblue @spiritdragon1000 @BorrowedSoldier @MP3Face @2bam3 @UnknownHashtag @Littlemisscheaky12 @LandnBlu @AustnBlox

Join the group for the discord server link! :smiley:
You’ll be able to see our new design documents, live updates and new stuff

You may join the Roblox group if you wish, but most importantly the discord server!
Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

ay I work for him now lol
ui designing go BR

1 Like