[CHECK DISCORD] PolyWars! Strategic Wargame

I asked my brother if he had any ideas for a name, and he came up with this: “The Art of War”

1 Like

It’s honestly a weird rule and I don’t understand it.

1 Like

Yeah that could be!
And it sounds really cool as
AoW

1 Like

If you choose to put me in, I’d like for my avatar to be behind literally everyone else, like you can barely see it unless you’re looking for it. just seems funny to me

1 Like

Sure! Something like a pilot for a small toy plane, not many people would see you, but you’ll recognize yourself

1 Like

List of people on the thumbnail

:star:AustnBlox

emanuelsota12a

:star:Megalodox_Official

:star:MP3Face

TwentyEleven

TomskiKiller

BlockyHead2006

Littlemisscheaky12

UnknownHashtag

BorrowedSoldier

3 Likes

Don’t forget me :raised_hand: jawoidjadoia

1 Like

Aw okay, I’ll also remember Hash. You told me just on time!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the game! Could I have a look at the logo?

You can private message me if you want to. Keep it up :+1:

Dang, it looks like you put a lot of time into these. Good job!

2 Likes

Game looks interesting! Although, Im wondering why I should play another Roblox game that has the same exact HOI-4 system, why play this over RON?

The models look nice, low-polly fits the game.

Im not 100% sure if Im right, but wouldn’t this just kill the satisfaction of getting better at something overtime?

By all means, Im not a game designer but, why else play the game ( as in competitive games of any genre ) if Im just playing to fight people while spamming random units instead of actually putting building blocks together, connecting the pieces, and then.

If theirs not that many things you need to learn to have at least a bit of strategic gameplay, then I don’t really see anything wrong with that part of the game.

Could you elaborate more on how the game will work specifically and go into more detail?

Oh, here, it’s not HOI-4, I’ve played it with my friends, and I don’t want to declare 80 political annoncements just to invade my neighbor.

Yes, the point is, it’s Clash of Clans + Polytopia.
It’s just like Clash of Clans with the buildings, physics, but Clash of Clan’s system is only

:person_with_crown: :axe: :man_beard:
Defender Raider

So instead, we implemented Polytopia’s system with making it a bit slower-paced, and free-for-all battle.
OIP-C-3
We are just currently deciding whether if it should be rounded or real-time. Either way, it won’t be chaotic.

Oh, simply like every strategic game, you play as the sandbox creator with a sky POV.
You can build anywhere, but you’ll have to send builders, like in Clash of clans, and they can be interrupted and killed.

The game is meant to be simple, you can craft your troops, you can pick where they go, what to build, and that’s mainly it! (We do have a lot of stuff behind)
It’s not like RON at all, it’s a game that you can play on the bus, if the internet is good.

Ty for replying!

1 Like

What is the specific goal of the game?

1 Like

Destroy the homebase of everyone in the server.
Destroying normal structures won’t kill your enemy entirely.
The homebase is very strong but however if you leave it open it won’t last long.

Hello, first thumbnail is out.
There’s MP3Face who I look up to, and Austin, a great dev and mate.
Don’t worry, for those who weren’t on it, you might be put on the homepage background or icon. No promises though! Thanks for your support. :pray:

Note: Rthro and complicated packages will be removed

5 Likes

@dexanddeb @3rror_1O1 @Oetzi_CS @TomskiKiller @commitblue @spiritdragon1000 @BorrowedSoldier @MP3Face @2bam3 @UnknownHashtag @Littlemisscheaky12 @LandnBlu @AustnBlox @UnknownHashtag

Hi! As we’re currently working on the programs and UIs, we would want to finalize the models as well.
First, the map plates.

Map plates

Which kind of terrain?
  • Small cubes
  • Smooth plates
  • Thin plates
  • (Possible) Mid-poly advanced terrain

0 voters

What should be revamped first?
  • Nothing, it’s good.
  • The terrain (Please elaborate ;P)
  • The tanks

0 voters

Polywars Assets - Roblox?
Link to all assets rn

You may check the assets yourself :smiley:
(Please don’t steal :innocent: )
AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS!

2 Likes

If your gonna remake the tanks try and base them off real tanks is what I recommend.

Tank types

M1 Abrams

M3 Bradley

2 Likes

Targeting on something like this

5 Likes

Look, I am not familiar with RPG games properly, but I can say that this quite feels nonetheless assets that people can use as their sources for upcoming Roblox projects of them… Also, I truly believe that if this game would like to be truly promising among the community and reach the front page at Roblox Discovery, might add more aspects alongside realistic quality.

Extra: It is quite confusing how this game had inspiration from Polytopia and Clash of Clans, which both have the meaning to make an empire and construct a village, while the objective of this experience is to be a war game… In my opinion, in general, this “strategic war game” sounds more like a mix of naval battle (without ships, and yes tanks), Arsenal, and Unit 1968.

Overall, in my perspective, the game should be released once posting this topic, so it would be a bit better to provide great feedback!

1 Like

They are both games that have their core being combat. Not city development.

It will not.
It’s just a personal goal for the quality.
It’s not finished anyways. The point is so that great people like you could post your opinions, so we could improve.

This is creation feedbacks and not just game feedbacks though…