Check out my 2019 Portfolio!

I’m very excited to begin the new year by unveiling the work I spent so much time on in 2018!

If you have any questions or comments feel free to message me or simply reply to this thread!
I’m always looking forward to reading feedback from my peers and to learn from experienced developers! I share this with everyone in hope that one day you will share your story with me.
-N :slight_smile:

22 Likes

This is very nice! I love the simplicity of your works, especially the way you approach them. :+1:

1 Like

Camp Bellum was amazing! I remember playing the game and wondering who made that fantastic map.

1 Like

I Look at it and man great work :smile:

1 Like

The builds looks absolutely amazing. I noticed this while scrolling through. Did you mean it to be like that?

text

1 Like

Your work is amazing great job!

1 Like

My obvious downfall is programming haha! It was a little something I coded and never bothered to fix it :joy:

1 Like

@swattsniper @Ravogan @jordonh23 @ModifiRaven Thank you so much — I’m glad you guys like my work!

3 Likes

Your welcome man keep up the good work @nineteen85

1 Like

Amazing!! Wow hard to come by hard working and incredible builders like you. Keep it up, can’t wait to see what you make in 2019!

2 Likes

What was your inspiration for the resort?

I swear I’ve visited something like it in Vegas

2 Likes

Looks amazing! Keep up the good work bro :wink::+1:

1 Like

Hm. To be honest i don’t believe I had a direct inspiration for the Babylon’s architecture. I remember doodling the arch’s and columns, and they came very naturally to me! I guess my biggest architectural influence for this project was the palace of versailles! Also what i didn’t include in the dev. time was drafting/planning. I didn’t start building until i had a general idea of the floor plan and architecture which took a couple weeks. I was fortunate enough to travel to Las Vegas several times since I have family there, and I have to say the architecture there’s is actually pretty impressive - Definitely an influence on my work for this project! Sorry for the paragraph haha!

1 Like

@Krunnie @ryanisawesome25 Thank you so much! I appreciate all your comments! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, I see. no problem man
I love Vegas’s architecture too! It plays a huge role in my building style.

Say hi to me next time you visit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The colours were a bit too bright for anyone having a first glance at this place. You could try including some soft gradients and reducing the saturation using a ColorCorrectionEffect. The corridors are quite big for walking around; even the Bellagio’s interior isn’t that big. The lifts have a weird, convoluted way of working. It may seem therefrom that the game hasn’t been finished yet.

Other than that, the game is very well-made.

1 Like

Good job! Keep up the good work! :+1:

I really like how simple it is!

1 Like

Looking back on it, the lighting does need adjusting. The large scale is to exaggerate the luxury of a resort, It’s a cartoony approach to an Oasis. Thank you, I’m excited to pursue working on this project this summer!

Many of my builds are very open, because everything should be open to discovery - I think that’s what makes places feel like worlds.

1 Like

I’ve also found that the lifts’ logic is not intuitive, which could probably easily be fixed.

All I can say is Amazing! This portfolio is really wonderful. The only thing is that the babylon feels a tad too bright! This was probably intentional however