[Paid %] Babylon Resort developer inquiry

I’m looking for knowledgeable individuals who have a deep understanding of timeline, production, and communication. The pay for these particular positions are negotiable, but not guaranteed.

Hi there everyone! I’m nineteen85 …I’ve been building for 6 years known in the community for my contract work ranging from game branding to large scale building projects. I’m a well rounded artist and athlete based in cali :slight_smile:

For more information on myself, please see

Check out my 2019 Portfolio!

The Team
Just me. Builder/Art Direction/GFX/illustration

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/2474091160/Babylon-Resort-Public-Test-Version

About The Job

We’ve had a couple devs here and there but nothing serious, I built the entirety of the map excluding the 3D assets used throughout. The game doesn’t follow a specific style, it’s more a blend done elegantly. Programmers would have the task of coding this game from the ground up. Back end, front end, UI, U name it. Not to mention making the hotel function from Keycard/Room systems to making a minigame perform. For builders; there would be level design involved, and perhaps some repetitive work. The foundation is laid really, some tasks left are designing Obby’s in the mountains and building rooms (interior). I’m pretty flexible and understanding but communication is a priority, we’d be communicating through a group chat. There’s also a Trello board to help break down tasks.

About our game's build style

The Babylon Resort is designed for low-poly performance without sacrificing game quality. 3D Assets and Unions are optimized for performance. Influences include Wii resort, Suite Life on Deck, ahaha 2000?

About our Game's Revenue Cycle
  • In-game currency that allows you to buy power-up items such as a grappling…

• Gamepass sales…

• Microtransactions on in-game currency (Room service, Restaurant bills, Apparel)… There more you do in the game, the more you spend.

About our game's systems

This will be a hybrid player/npc generated game. NPCs and players will interact for detailed hospitality service functions. Player to Player interaction is encouraged but understandably not ideal in some situations.

Positions: Programmer(2>)Builder(2-3)UI Design(1-2)

Payment

There is a total of 75% equity available, I will remain with a 25% equity stake.

Babylon advertising fund currently amounts to 18,000R$.**
3D Assets are licensed**

Contact Me

brian#7567

I look forward to hearing from everyone that wants to get involved! : )

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this, please?

Sure, Ideal candidates would be able to manage their time wisely and prioritize tasks to role out updates on time and in conjunction with the rest of the dev team. I use Trello to help out with that. The devs which are chosen by by me, will prove that they are capable of performing by showing me quality, functional, and detailed work. Deeply related to these two is communication, which is very important to me because that’s what connects us as team, keeping us informed and keeping one another in check including myself sometimes haha.

Let me know there’s anything else that needs further explanation!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.