Chocoblox Factory Tycoon - Update 33 - v0.13.4

An era of Chocoblox Factory Tycoon comes to a close…

Update 33

I broke my promise and made another update! This small update has an event for players to earn perks in v1.0!

Map changes

• Lighting changes
    • Lowered brightness
    • ColorCorrectionEffect changed
    • Other
  • Map shrinked again
  • Border walls are shorter

Changes/Improvements

• (most) NPC appearances changed
  • Some NPC dialogue has been changed
  • Quest UI updates without having to scroll
  • Inventory side content UI
  • Other small changes

Other

• Item auto use
  • Code expiration

Event

Beta players should have perks in v1.0 for playing in beta! That is why I created this event, where players have to complete difficult quests in order to get points, an event currency that can be spent on perks. These perks include:

• More speed
  • Cash multipliers
  • Shop discounts - in v1.0 you have to buy droppers in shops and place them in slots
  • Slot discounts - in v1.0 you have to buy slots which is where you can place droppers

NPCs will give you quests and on completion, you’ll get a point.
Bill
Bill has been at the beach portal all this time, and now he has a purpose! Bill will give you quests where you have to collect cocoa. You have to collect a lot of cocoa though…
Charlotte
Remember Charlotte? She used to be in the Grass Parkour when they were a thing. Charlotte will give you quests where you have to earn a lot of cash.
Florence
Introducing Florence! This new NPC will give you quests where you have to craft multiple items.
Secret Quest
I won’t tell you much about how to get this quest, but the only hint I will give you is: awesome_doge11778373. This quest is super difficult and you have to earn millions in cash, collect tons of cocoa, and craft many items. The reward is 5 points.

Golden Fire
Golden Fire was a item from the Summer Event 2021 that didn’t really go anywhere, so I gave a use for it! You can craft a new item called Dark Fire using 250 Golden Fire.
Dark Fire
Dark Fire is a new item crafted from Golden Fire and on use, gives you a point.
Thunder Storms
Every 15 minutes there will be a thunder storm, each lightning strike will drop a Golden Fire token but has a 0.25% chance to drop a Dark Fire token.

v1.0 will come out soon, make sure to stay updated on where we are in development using this post.

chocov0.13.4
View the full update log: Chocoblox Factory Tycoon Changelog