Chocoblox Factory Tycoon - Update 37 - v1.1

To see the update notes for Update 37.5, click here: Chocoblox Factory Tycoon - Update 37.5 - v1.1.1

Happy holidays!

Update 37 (v1.1) is a major update, adding a bunch more content and new features. There’s also probably the biggest and last event ever!

New Features

Trading
You can now trade droppers and other items to other people! Make sure not to get scammed!

Dropper Skins
Place dropper skins on your droppers to make them look different! Some are for aesthetic, while others boost the dropper.

Crates
Open crates for a random reward! They could be a dropper or a dropper skin!

Daily Rewards
Join every day to earn rewards! The longer you keep your streak, the better rewards you get!

Upgrades
In the second area (area after the one at spawn), you can buy different upgrades using crystals, such as Speed, Chocoblox Value, and more!

Cash Reward Chest
Another thing in the second area is a cash reward chest! Claim the chest for a bunch of cash!

New Content and Tycoon Restructuring

There’s new content at the end of the game! After maxing out on SwiftGen droppers, you can go to the third area and buy new droppers and bags! The new companies are: Frostfish (play on Firefox), Hite (height, as the parts are very high), Kukukiwi (play on Lululemon), and KubeX (cubes - only from crates for now)
After Frostfish, drops are too big to fit on normal conveyors, so now, there are two different types of droppers: Normal and Big. Instead of putting big droppers on a third floor, all the normal droppers go on the first floor now, and the big droppers go on the second floor. There’s a floor extension you can buy that has the rest of the dropper slots. The same is for the second floor.

Holiday Event 2022

The third and last in a trilogy of events! First Christmas, then Winter, and now Holiday!

In the holiday event, you must get holiday cheer by doing different tasks at different stations. You can find ornaments to finish the Christmas tree and then take the presents, find candles to finish the menorah and then observe for a boost, or take dropper skins out of the stocking! You can make hot chocoblox, or bake cookies, or bake gingerbread men! Most stations have cooldowns.
To make or bake stuff, you need items, bought with the event currency, Candy Canes, at the event shop!
After getting enough holiday cheer, you can claim rewards! Get tons of cheer so you can get bigger and bigger rewards!
There are exclusive event droppers and dropper skins! Get the limited time MallowMech droppers or the limited time Snow Dropper Skin!

The full stations list includes:

• Bakery: Bake cookies, gingerbread men, or gingerbread houses!
  • Christmas Tree: Find the ornaments, then take the presents for rewards! (8 hour cooldown)
  • Dreidel: Spin the dreidel for a chance to win gold chocoblox! If not, you’ll get some Candy Canes!
  • Hot Chocoblox: Make hot chocoblox! Drink for a short speed boost!
  • Menorah: Find the candles, then observe the menorah for a 30-minute boost! (3 hour cooldown)
  • Presents/Sleigh: Make presents, then bring them to the sleigh to get a bunch of Candy Canes!
  • Snowman: Decorate the snowman for some holiday cheer!
  • Stockings: Get Candy Canes or a material, as well as a dropper skin! (2 hour cooldown)

Updates 38 and 39 will be the last updates of Chocoblox Factory Tycoon (famous last words). I really do want to move on, but it’s super hard to. I’m going to try to be strict about not going back. After these two updates, I think Chocoblox Factory Tycoon will be good enough, and I’ll have accomplished my goal. Update 38 will improve on UI and the map, and Update 39 will add rebirthing, and more content to the end of the game.

View the full changelog: Full Changelog

Play Now!

CFTUpdate37