Chocoblox Factory Tycoon - Update 38 - v1.1.2

Hey look, new logo!

Update 38 (v1.1.2) is a major update, improving a lot of stuff, including the UI, map, and more.

Improvements

UI Redesign
All of the UI in Chocoblox Factory Tycoon has been redesigned, to make it much more appealing and less monotone. There are new tweens for different frames, as well. More improvements to UI might come in Update 39.
Map improvements
There has been a major change to the map, and that would be the border. The border hills have been remodeled! Unfortunately, this is the only change that has happened due to time constraints. New tree and shop models are to come in Update 39.
Conveyor system
There’s a new conveyor system in place! The server now holds the positions of the parts while the client creates those parts. While the conveyor system may seem choppy and unappealing, it’s the best I can do, but it does have significant improvements on lag. :warning:You should disable chocoblox visibility in later stages of the game to avoid lag. In earlier stages, it’s not as important. :warning:
Leveling max XP changes
The old max XP equation made it so once you got to a high level, such as level 14, it was extremely hard to level up. This has been made easier with a new max XP equation. This also makes it so the crate tiers actually line up with what droppers you have.

Other Stuff

New Reward Chests

Group Chest
If you’re in the group, you can claim rewards from the group chest at the shop area!
Level Chest
You can claim rewards from the level chest, and these rewards are based off of your level!

More Upgrades

• Bag Space: gives you more bag space!
  • Shop Discount: gives a discount on droppers and bags!
  • Slot Discount: gives a discount on all tycoon purchases!

So, this is it. One more update to go, and Chocoblox Factory Tycoon will no longer be in active development. Update 39 will contain what Update 38 could not. Rebirthing, daily missions, delivery men, and more content are some other things that will be added. However, the release date is March 29, giving me just under two months to develop all of this. This is a very hard deadline, and I will not hesitate to remove any stuff from the update, except for rebirthing and more content. Let’s make these last two months count.

View the full changelog: Full Changelog

Play Now!

CFTUpdate38

1 Like