VIP SERVERS NOW HAVE PROPER SUPPORT!
You and your friends who have access to your server can now use VIP Servers to skip towards any part of the game! Now you can finally skip the dreaded camping segment!
This update log has been released after a very long series of small patches, instead of one big update. Too many patches to remember!
HERE ARE SOME OTHER CHANGES WE MADE:
• You now get a free life if you reach the waterfall obstacle
• Kid can no longer get stuck at the cabin door
• There is now a hidden flashlight at the campsite
• Fixed that issue where if you use an alternative path to reach the ceiling, after kid takes the ladder, you won’t die.
• Minor bus patches, however the system is still not perfect.
• The Shop has gotten some improvements, now it shows the description of your currently selected item.
• Fixed the issue where your screen would remain super bright after the thunderstorm ends
• I’ve added lots of patches to the text bugs, however it is possible that text might still malfunction. If that happens, please contact me on twitter with a screenshot of any red lines that appear on your console log
• The optional spectating mode which we had teased before, sadly has been scrapped because of some technical difficulties. The game was designed without AFK or non-existent player characters in mind. Adding a spectate feature would go against the nature of the game and could’ve caused a lot of new bugs.
• More translation updates and fixes. I heard that the Dutch translations are finally here!
• Our current VIP-Server system is able to support vip-exclusive stages. However we’re not very certain on whether we want to do that yet.
• After we’re done with the next batch of changes, we’ll be focusing on Circus Trip 2
See previous update here: Circus Trip - update log #2
Thank you for your interest in Circus Trip!!!