Hi everyone, thank you for your patience!
The community has been very vocal about their eagerness to play the game while it was under maintenance. The game was shutdown a while longer due to a blackout occurring at where I live, so I was unable to update the game for a few hours.
The community has been very vocal about maintenance, so I had shortened the amount of planned maintenance time in response to that.
Anyways, now that that’s out of the way… What are the new updates?
THESE ARE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES WE JUST PUBLISHED:
• The game’s introduction has a new set of dialogue which appears based off the server’s playercount. The dialogue addresses a frequently asked question about the story.
• The Revive feature has been completely rewritten so that it’s less buggy.
• Circus trip’s Ending has been updated so that it’s less confusing.
• The Credits screen has been updated to look more appealing.
• More failsafes in case your character doesn’t get teleported to the next stage.
• Happy Ending has been fixed.
• Fully translated game in all featured languages so far ( 9 I think)
• Lobby revamp
• More bug-fixes and performance improvements
• Fully functioning total wins global leaderboard
• Spectate feature
• Proper VIP Server support: skip to whatever stage you want if you own a VIP server.
Thank you for your interest in Circus Trip!