City under Construction (Updated)

Hello, I have almost finished my second largest city, I am happy with the result, there are only a few small things to add btw,
The track for the city’s Metro was the one that took me the longest
(The images have been updated)

Enjoy!

- murjarquitecto

71 Likes

Wow, This is very well detailed and organized.
Really like it, Well done.

5 Likes

The state prison reminds me of some place hmmmm, I cant put my finger on it

Nope it reminds me of jailbreaks prison :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Beautiful, detailed, perfect city next to the lake, but in general, it is a very large construction :smile:

4 Likes

Really nice, like the details. Good job!

4 Likes

I do not see how similar to Jailbreak, maybe because of the colors, but if you mean the tower above the building where it says “administration” I agree on that part :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Question: How many parts went into this? I am just asking for my curiousity lol :slight_smile: Very well done, looks great :+1:

2 Likes

I have i don’t still checked the number of parts there are, but I will give you the information later :wink:

2 Likes

The city is like an edited Mad City, even I can’t do it

1 Like

I cannot express how much I’m in love with this Build style you have! everything is perfect and I cant stop looking at it all.

5 Likes

I realized that @murjarquitecto, @Aebics and I have the same building style! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Mary, this is majestic! It’s very hard to make cities that size.

What really stood out was the cars, trees, signs, and streets.

They’re really good.

1 Like

Going to have to say that this is massively well done, and must have taken a while.

Amazing job!

1 Like

Wow, looks incredible. This city looks like GTA V city, really great job :+1:

2 Likes

Updated topic, new images uploaded to the top

2 Likes

Ughhh!!! It’s soo good! :rage:

1 Like

Don’t worry my fellow builder, @murjarquitecto has been building for 7 years! All it takes is time and practice!

2 Likes

mad city with ray tracing on

am i right???

1 Like