Classic clothes not showing up in the catalog and group store

I left an additional issue in the comments of my last post, but it doesn’t seem to be being addressed, so I’m writing a new post.

I had a total of 31 classic clothes on sale on 8/7, but currently only 3 items are showing, and the other 28 classic items are hidden.

This has been happening to me for 2 weeks now, and judging from the comments on this post, many creators are experiencing the same issue.

Group link: LILY & LIFFY - Roblox
One of Item link: 🍀Ribbon Skirt w/ Ripped Tights (White) - Roblox

Expected behavior

If the items have gone on sale, they should appear on the catalog page and in the group store immediately.

i have the same issue and kinda of found a temporary fix, put the item on sale and then update the description when i instantly put the item on sale with the proper description and etc it doesn’t appear in the group store until i update the description after i put it on sale

1 Like

Our team has fixed this issue. Can you help check on your end?

1 Like

Please reach out to us if you are still encountering this issue.

Hi, I did what the first commenter did and the items started showing up normally, so it’s hard to tell now. I’ll check it out when I create my next classic item and let you know in the comments if there are any issues. Thank you so much!