UGC Items do not appear in the marketplace

Hi, I’m experiencing a bug where a number of UGC items that I recently uploaded and started selling are not showing up in the catalog in the marketplace and in stores in my group.

I publisched the items from the create page and the price is displayed correctly. I opened the item’s link to purchase it separately and it was purchased/sold without any issues.

Previously, I was able to see most of the items on the marketplace within 30 minutes after paying the publishing advance fee, but the publishing advance fee was deducted normally, and it’s been almost 24 hours and the items have not appeared.

Please note that the new items I uploaded a few hours ago are not showing either. (Check the link below)

Items that are experiencing problems and my group store:
Group link: LILY & LIFFY - Roblox
Item link1: 🍀Y2K Long Hair w Star Clips (Black) - Roblox
Item link2: 🍀Animated Pastel Chibi Eyes Face (Black) - Roblox
Item link3: 🍀Animated Sleepy Chibi Eyes Face (Black) - Roblox

Expected behavior

If the items have gone on sale, they should appear on the catalog page and in the group store immediately.

8 Likes

This issue occurred a little while ago and seems to be occurring again:

4 Likes

Happened to me as well, uploaded 23 hours ago still not showing in recent or in group

3 Likes

This issue has occurred for my ugc as well, this seemed to be a recurring issue, honestly insane roblox won’t get off their lazy bottoms and fix something that has been going on for so long. I uploaded 8 items today and none of them have showed up on my store tab, absolutely ridiculous. There is also an issue where items that have been offsaled still show up on the front store tab, PLEASE fix this issue roblox I swear to god after 2 years it cannot be that hard.

1 Like

I am also having this issue, these are basically 3 bugs.

1. The items I set offsale are still showing up.
  2. The newly uploaded items haven’t shown up at all even though it’s been 2 days, I can only find them in Inventory and Dashboard, they don’t have any sales even though they are set for sale because no one is finding them. It all seems random because the problem sometimes does not appear for some items.
  3. Some items are suddenly moved from page 1 to page 3 in my group, causing terrible chaos. If several color versions are loaded, I would like them to be next to each other and not some of them 2-3 pages away.

The problem occurs with both accessories and 2D clothes, both in my group and items uploaded directly to my account.

1 Like

Thank you for the report. We’ve assigned it to our team to review and investigate.

I see the issue is fixed! Thank you :slight_smile:

This is still an issue, items that are offsaled still show up on the store tab.

It seems that items that ugc not showing on the store tab has been fixed but the items that are offsaled still showing up remains.

Hello starhiker13, I think I’m experiencing the issue I mentioned in the text again, and it seems to be a problem with the classic outfit, so please check it out.

I’ve been experiencing this issue with classic clothing since July 25th. Out of the 19 clothes that I’ve uploaded since that date, only one has shown up on my group store. This has caused me to not receive any sales on the 18 other recently uploaded clothes (despite them being onsale) as users aren’t able to find them on the catalog. I really hope this issue gets sorted out soon.

1 Like

Hi, we are still experiencing this bug and are waiting for a fix!

Our team is taking a look at the issue. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Hi. I’m experiencing the issue where newly uploaded accessories aren’t showing up in the marketplace when on sale.

Links to accessories:

An uploader in our group uploaded and published 9 items, and hours later, the items finally appeared. So, I believe you just need to give it some time, but this delay is ridiculous. This also applies to classic clothing, literally so annoying. It’s an issue that’s been happening for the past few days. Can we get a staff member here to fix this?

1 Like

I was privately told by a staff member in January this year that “creators usually see their creations on the marketplace about 2-4 hours after upload”, and the huge lag time is because “your submission actually goes through human moderators review”. They said this was the single biggest reason why they cannot fully automate the pipeline and why they cannot guarantee anything less than 24 hours. They stated that if you do not see your creations show up in the marketplace after 24 hours, to submit a bug report.

I’m having a bit of a different issue but pretty similar to this.

My UGC items are showing up in the group store, but clicking the “See All” button just sends me to a page with only the 2D Clothing uploaded to the group show, UGC items don’t appear unless searched for or through one of the side filters

And using filters usually breaks the search and just gives me no result, so idk what’s going on

Your answer is here, but it doesn’t have much to do with this bug report. There’s just a Roblox account that shares the same name as your group, and Roblox is showing that option first.

I’m experiencing the issue where newly published items don’t showcase under the Store section of my Group. Though such items are visible in the Marketplace.

Here’s an example of such item: Asset ID: 85688724129283 (Y2K Earrings Stars Cross Jewelry White Gold Silver - Roblox)

You can see it in Marketplace but CANNOT see it in the Group Store: Coast UGC - Roblox

Have you given it up to 24 hours to appear?

Edit: Never mind, I see these items were created weeks ago. Probably a similar case to the others.

It’s been over 20 days since publishing

1 Like