Classroom Mode Beta: Build Educational Experiences!

sorry to be overhype but that is the sickest thing i have ever seen. make sure there is no bugs beacuse if my teachers use this then i will use it to my advantage

3 Likes

Roblox admin commands Roblox admin commands

4 Likes

This is something I have definitely been looking for. Back when I had my own development company, I was thinking about having development classes. With this new mode, I maybe able to revisit the idea and bring classes back.

3 Likes

Well, this looks rather useful for those wanting to create games with the intention of educating others. Some could even use it in a Lua Learning-type tutorial kind of game.

What if a game is educational except everyone has admin commands and they troll the teacher xD

4 Likes

Wow! This is awesome!
Good job Roblox! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes really like that have better experience for that classroom mode beta it made a point feel like watching for students classroom when they based learning for UI that’s kinda teaching for educational, it turns out sound like be access for classroom students for platform in the future.

Also, they have classroom for build educational it making test for a while currently better than UI original made than decision teaching for build better experience support

3 Likes

I feel it could be very useful if roblox set up a community where developers are able to communicate and perform basic market research on educators so we can gather information about what sort of products educators are in demand of and what sort of tools they would want to effectively run a class.

5 Likes

Reminds me of team fortress 2’s abandoned coach feature. Cool, I guess…?

I wonder if Lua Learning could implement this somehow, that’d be neat.

1 Like

Roblox educatioon nice :smiley: that would be great

Don’t want to install the module but want to try it out first? For anyone interested in testing this feature out, you can do so in this test place.

Few things to keep in mind though:

• The test place is for 1 person servers. We have “simulated” students.
  • The place includes all the main features like teleporting students, creating announcements, etc, but does not include educator roles. If you join the place, you’re automatically assigned an educator role.
8 Likes

One thing and here as a photo of the experience, how are you going to do or how?

WOW :0

2 Likes

I will always be a beta tester, always…

1 Like

Thanks for doing this. I think I ll be able to create my educational game that I dreamt

1 Like

These official modules are seemingly becoming a thing now since a similar post was made previously:

I have nothing against “developer modules” being released for community use, especially when it comes to helping people learn, but I have to ask… why are they being announced in the official announcements thread in this manner? Wouldn’t it make more sense to release them under the Resources category, perhaps under their own subcategory such as “Developer Modules”? It’s just odd since they’re all just modules that people can grab and insert rather than actual updates. Not to mention that it’d be a lot easier for people to find all of these modules if they were posted under one resources category.

Something like this, maybe:

Edit: I’m only using the name “Developer Modules” here since that seems to be what they’re being called in the other post and on the wiki.

5 Likes

Isn’t it based off the in game menu though? It’s not like they’re using comic sans with bright colors and a light grey background or extremely strong gradients with cheap white fonts. It still somewhat matches and is still in beta.

2 Likes

Really cool! But I can’t stop thinking that Roblox is copying Minecraft Education Edition :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think any schools will actually use this but outside of school this might come in handy
the classroom mode on roblox is pretty weird i would say

1 Like

I think Roblox is trying to compete with Minecraft Education Edition, however I dont think this will go very far as you cant really build on Roblox and this can only be used for showcase style stuff.

1 Like