ClipPhone Updates (Current: ClipPhone v1.0 - Squirrel)

Based on my understanding, the GitHub code is just copy-and-pasted from each update. It is not linked to the project through cloud systems or services, therefore, contributions would have to be added manually. It would also be another place the developer has to look at for issues. If the developer can try and make all replies/issues posted in 1 place, it makes it a lot easier.

Anyways,
Best,
– Fittergem1000 || CStudio - Team lead
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi VSCPlays,

if you want to contribute to the project just take the model and edit is as you want? GitHub repo is just used for downloads, but I think I will ditch it in favor of my own site, it would be similar to the ClipDock page.

Good night (because you’re tired),
~ SG

Hi Ya’ll

I’m so excited for next update since we are adding working web browser!

Here is a sneak peak of ClipPhone v0.7’s new browser:

Some polishing left and that’s all!

Best,
~ SG

1 Like

Looks awesome. Can’t wait! Are you planning on using the HTML elements by turning them into other GUI elements eventually?

I’m planning on doing the Reader Mode like you have on iPhones/iPads, instead of messy website you get all text info you need. This feature is commonly used while reading news or articles.

1 Like

:mega: Introducing ClipPhone v0.7 - Pixie

Hello Roblox developers!

We’re thrilled to announce the release of ClipPhone v0.7 - Pixie, packed with exciting new features and improvements to enhance your Roblox phone experience. This update brings significant changes to streamline the ClipPhone ecosystem and introduce new functionalities that will delight users. Let’s dive into the details:

:iphone: ClipBrowser: Explore the Web Say hello to the brand new ClipBrowser! We’ve introduced a fully functional web browser that allows players to interact with the World Wide Web within Roblox. With ClipBrowser, you can read txt files, browse HTML pages, and even fetch and display JSON data hosted online. Unleash the power of HttpServices and elevate the web interaction capabilities of your Roblox game.

:musical_note: Clippify Update: Music App Redefined Get ready for an enhanced music experience with Clippify! We’ve revamped the UI for the music app, providing a fresh and intuitive interface. Additionally, we’ve added cute animations that accompany each track, making it easier than ever to identify which track is currently playing. Upgrade your music app and enjoy a delightful auditory journey.

:gear: New Settings App: Customize Your Experience Introducing the all-new Settings app! We’ve added a comprehensive settings menu that empowers you to personalize your ClipPhone experience. Adjust the seed of the UI to give it a unique touch, change notification sounds to suit your preferences, and explore other options to tailor ClipPhone to your liking. Take control of your phone’s appearance and behavior with ease.

:x: Removal of CLUI and WinfinityUI In our quest to deliver a more focused and efficient ClipPhone experience, we have made the tough decision to drop support for CLUI and WinfinityUI. While these UI options provided customization showcases, maintaining three separate models proved challenging. Rest assured, the core ClipPhone experience remains robust and feature-rich.

:broom: App Cleanup: Streamlined Experience To optimize the user experience and declutter the ClipPhone interface, we have removed several unused apps, including Tweaks, Clippay, and Phone. This cleanup ensures a more streamlined and intuitive user experience, allowing users to focus on the essential features and functionalities.

:framed_picture: New Pixie Wallpaper Experience a fresh look with our new Pixie wallpaper, inspired by iOS 17. Enjoy a visually pleasing aesthetic that complements the overall ClipPhone experience. Set the stage for creativity and imagination with the charming Pixie wallpaper.

We’re excited to bring you these fantastic updates with ClipPhone v0.7 - Pixie. Download the latest version today and elevate your Roblox phone experience to new heights.

Downloads:
Direct Download: Here
Roblox Toolbox: Here

Happy developing!
~ SG

2 Likes

Looks awesome!

I’ll look into it more later and give a more detailed feature-tweak report.

From what I have read and seen it looks really cool. I was really excited for CLUI and WinfinityUI, but whatever.

The web browser also looks really cool. I like the read-only feel if it. Gets all the info and just gives it to you.

Cool design on the music app. I really like the way that there are different sized frames for different songs. One feature I would recommend is a way to save/favorite songs. A song-search feature would also be really cool. Definitely not doing anything like that rn

Keep this up. Looks really cool and can’t wait to see what it becomes even from here!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply and looking forward the:

1 Like

Of course. I always look forward to detailed replies.

Anyway. My “detailed feature-tweak report” essentially consists of 2 things.

1: The browser. It allows for .txt files to be read, which makes sense. In future updates (not even sure if this is possible by the way) it would be cool to see it work with HTML elements as well. For example, if I type “https://www.roblox.com” into the search bar, the script looks for HTML elements and automatically destroys them, leaving only text elements behind. You know, just small things that could be tweaked to include more support. :slight_smile: Another part of the browser that would be cool (which I also don’t know if is possible) is when you begin typing the name of a site, it would search the web for any sites that start with that name (would probably cause 500% lag) and display those names (+1000% lag) above the search bar while the player is typing. (Probably resulting in all of the Roblox servers crashing. During testing, it would probably make even a NASA computer explode.)

2: The music app. Do I love it? Yeah. Is it smooth? Sort of.

I think that you could benefit from a way to search for songs. Songs currently are not displayed with a name when on the main page of the app. The only thing that shows is the song/album cover. It is difficult, however, to find a specific song unless you know what you are looking for. A search-for-song page would be a helpful step toward a smooth and silky flow to the UI.

Anyway, that was the detailed report. Hope you enjoyed/will use this.

Thanks!

1 Like

:mega: Introducing ClipPhone v0.8 - Puffin

Hello Roblox developers!

We’re excited to announce the release of ClipPhone v0.8 Puffin, packed with exciting new features and improvements to enhance your Roblox phone experience. Let’s dive into the details of what’s changed:

:memo: Introducing the New Notes App: Stay organized and never forget important information with the new Notes app. Jot down your thoughts, create to-do lists, and save important reminders all in one place. The Notes app offers a simple and intuitive interface, making it effortless to manage your notes on the go.

:lock: Enhanced Security: Your privacy and security are our top priorities. In v0.8 Puffin, we’ve implemented better security measures for Island Notifications. Each notification now requires a unique key every time it is sent. This enhancement helps prevent any potential exploits and ensures the utmost security of your device.

:musical_note: Lyrics and Music Search in Clippify: We’ve added a new dimension to your music experience with the ability to view lyrics of the actively played track. Dive deeper into the music and sing along with your favorite songs. Additionally, we’ve introduced a music search feature in Clippify, allowing you to search for your favorite tracks and discover new music right within the app.

:abacus: New Calculator App: Say goodbye to mental calculations! We’ve introduced a handy Calculator app to assist you with all your numerical computations. Whether you need to perform basic arithmetic or complex calculations, the Calculator app is here to make your life easier.

:palm_tree: Improved Island Notifications: In v0.8 Puffin, we’ve revamped the Island Notifications feature. Introducing two new notification types:

• Blinking Island: The Blinking Island notification alerts you with a flashing green light, indicating new notifications. Stay on top of important updates and never miss a beat.

• Removed Island: The Removed Island notification signifies an error or an important event that requires your attention. It displays a flashing red light to capture your immediate focus.

:iphone: Enhanced App Opening Script: In this update, we have merged the app opening scripts into one, allowing for better customization. Enjoy a more streamlined and efficient user experience as you seamlessly open and interact with your desired apps.

:framed_picture: Fresh Puffin Wallpaper: Say hello to a refreshing change with the new v0.8 Puffin wallpaper! Enjoy a visually appealing backdrop that complements your ClipPhone experience. Let the charming Puffin wallpaper add a touch of whimsy to your phone’s interface.

:cyclone: Introducing Rolls: We’ve introduced a beautiful new UI element called Rolls. Now, when accessing options like Lyrics, UI Speed change, or creating a note, you’ll experience the elegance of Rolls. This visually pleasing design enhances your interaction with ClipPhone and adds a touch of sophistication to your user experience.

Upgrade to v0.8 Puffin today and explore the latest additions to the ClipPhone ecosystem. Whether it’s staying organized with the Notes app, enjoying your favorite music with lyrics in Clippify, or experiencing improved Island Notifications, there’s something for everyone in this update. Rest assured that your phones’s security is our utmost priority. Let us know your thoughts, and stay tuned for more exciting updates in the future! :tada:

Downloads:
Direct Download: Here
Roblox Toolbox: Here

Happy developing!
~ SG

2 Likes

Hey sg! U said my update was small update but new versions still without the performance update! =( (also u wont need to create a new model every update, just update the model)

3 Likes

why did you use discord for the direct download

it says cdn.discordapp.com so I assume it’s discord (idk how discord works so correct me if im wrong)

also like what @paulocezarnbr said, you can update the model instead of creating a new one every time, this is proof

(i had to blur every model I made for privacy reasons

also can you stop putting this

**Best,**
**~ SG**

when it shows your name right there

2 Likes

Hi VSC,

Discord is used temporally because clippsly’s server don’t want to work with downloading rbxm files.

I create new model every single time to keep tracking downloads for each version when exporting transactions from roblox.

Also could you stop being so harsh on me?

Best,
SG

2 Likes

@paulocezarnbr this is why the OP made a new one

why??? i said “expect me to bully you” in my devforums bio

2 Likes

I did not saw your bio haha, you could say that before I did hiden you for like a week.

2 Likes

Actually i already found a way to exploit your system :wink:
lets talk about >>NEVER<< trust the client

--PATCHED BY PAULO LOL

local keyValue = game.ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("CurrentKey")

local remoteEvent = Put_Event_Here
local function Encrypt(key)
	local encryptedKey = ""
	for i = 1, #key do
		local charCode = string.byte(key, i)
		encryptedKey = encryptedKey .. string.format("%02X", charCode)
	end
	return encryptedKey
end

local function(parameters, parameters2)
    local securityKey = Encrypt(keyValue.Value)
		remoteEvent:FireServer(parameters, parameters2, securityKey)
end
3 Likes

Encrypting remotes is never a good idea. It lowers performance while even any beginner exploiter can work around this check with a Google search.

Just focus on server-side sanity checks. Can the player do what they requested to do?

3 Likes

This what i said. The owner of this model could just use a bindable event the way he create notifications is exploitable and not efficient

1 Like

obviously that part is a joke lol

I was like that because you were violating the forum rules that you could end up getting a strike one day, the first rule is creating a duplicate topic, you should have edited the post, also even if you recently got the trust level, you can edit posts

the signing posts part is marked as spam, every post you make has your profile information attached to it, so no need to sign your posts

though I do plan on some changes for ClipPhone, but I do like @paulocezarnbr’s contributions

Sry for the dalay for v0.9 was working on another thing, i should release v0.9 somewhere next week

1 Like