ClipPhone Updates (Current: ClipPhone v1.0 - Squirrel)

Suggestion: update the dockbbuttonsfunctionality in githusoit use tweennservice and not :TweenSizeAndPosition() and make cMessagescripts to .lua

Adding on, use spring animations

(before i get murdered alive a reminder not all springs are bouncy)

1 Like

suggestion make the code updated (ex wait ----> task.wait)
and use arguments in remote events ={

)

1 Like

agree,

it may be of use to create an issue (and a pr if ur feeling generous) in their github for organizational purposes:

1 Like

Hi Paulo,

as i said before, I don’t have that much experience in lua and I have no idea what arguments are you talking about and what would be the difference between wait and task.wait.

Best,
~ SG

1 Like

U using wait() not task.wait() or even better tween.Finished:Wait()

You not creating variables like tweenservice and consuming extra memory
You using outdated methods instead of tweenservice
About the remotes you could just create a remote and add a argument like big, square etc
Also i can help but please give credits :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi Paulo,

thanks, why not I guess one or more credits :woman_shrugging: SG Is Here#5578

Best,
~ SG

2 Likes

I will once i rewrite it hahaha

1 Like

Finished: tweenservice instead of outdated methods
Pending: performance issues, patch notification system exploit…
Releasing when i finish everything

Made a pull request on my update of the animations =)

Nice. For future reference, next time you should:

1. Make an issue before making a PR
  2. Make commits describing of what you did, such as “feat(animation): [what you did with animation]”
  3. Make PR name obvious of its purpose, for search optimisation purposes and to be clear
  4. Don’t add credits to yourself in script, your contributions and what you edited is visible already on GitHub
3 Likes

oh ok tysm im new on github loll (i think i fixed it now check it)

Hi EPHORIZE4LIFE,

to be honest there is really no point of having GitHub repo, we just have it to push the releases, but at the same time we could push releases in our own website (but GitHub in people’s eyes seems safer). Paulo’s pull request does not contain much and at the same time we don’t use our GitHub repo, so I would say even if there was a problem I would better see it here in this thread instead of unused GitHub code.

Best,
~ SG

2 Likes

Yes, I was just replying for future reference when making a PR in any repository, just because it looked like they weren’t too familiar with GitHub.

1 Like

uuhhh what if you want to make changes to the module, or even contribute???

also im so tired of you putting this when it literally shows your pfp and your name…

2 Likes

Based on my understanding, the GitHub code is just copy-and-pasted from each update. It is not linked to the project through cloud systems or services, therefore, contributions would have to be added manually. It would also be another place the developer has to look at for issues. If the developer can try and make all replies/issues posted in 1 place, it makes it a lot easier.

Anyways,
Best,
– Fittergem1000 || CStudio - Team lead
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi VSCPlays,

if you want to contribute to the project just take the model and edit is as you want? GitHub repo is just used for downloads, but I think I will ditch it in favor of my own site, it would be similar to the ClipDock page.

Good night (because you’re tired),
~ SG

Hi Ya’ll

I’m so excited for next update since we are adding working web browser!

Here is a sneak peak of ClipPhone v0.7’s new browser:

Some polishing left and that’s all!

Best,
~ SG

1 Like

Looks awesome. Can’t wait! Are you planning on using the HTML elements by turning them into other GUI elements eventually?

I’m planning on doing the Reader Mode like you have on iPhones/iPads, instead of messy website you get all text info you need. This feature is commonly used while reading news or articles.

1 Like