[CLOSED] [10 - 20k R + 30 - 40% upon game release] Experienced scripter looking for a builder/modeler to create a small studio

About Me

Nice to meet you, I’m a 22 years old student in biology and I’ve been developping on Roblox for multiple years (3 - 4). I have invested a lot of time on a new project on my own (which I think has a lot of potential) and I’d like to expand my dev team/create a studio for this game. I’d love to work with a talented builder/modeler, while I take care of the scripting/UI designing. Here is the link to my portfolio, so you can see a little bit more about my work as a developper on Roblox :slight_smile:

You can also visit this place to have a better understanding of the project : Artifact - Roblox

About The Job

I’m looking for a talented builder/modeller to bring this game to life. I have already the main architecture of the city (which you can visit), and i’d like you to add details and elevate the quality of the build to something of this level. I also want you to create some assets for the first two maps of the game. You should also be able to create some sets or armors/weapons (can be discussed). If you think you are up for the task then this job is for you !

Example of the game's build style I'd like you to reach (those are examples, and not my pictures)

Payment

The money is coming from my own pocket, so there won’t be any sort of down payment. You’ll receive up to 20k robux once the game will be released and a % share (can be discussed).

Contact Us

You can contact me only on the Developer Forum. You must be 13 years or older to apply.
Please send me this form completed when contacting me.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

FORM :
About me (quick presentation of yourself, age + timezone)

My work (Describe your skills, link of your portfolio, and anything that can help show your work)

Why me (Why I should hire you)

Showcase (please realise a small build in the style asked, so I can see your skills)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.