[CLOSED] [100K R$] Hiring Scripter to Script a Simple Simulator

About Us

Hello! We are currently looking for a scripter for an upcoming simulator. We plan to release this simulator within 3 weeks and thus need a scripter to finish it in time. We will have a pet system included so make sure you are experienced in making pet systems.

Important

Make sure to show your own Portfolio about previous work & experience!

Job Requirements

These are requirements you need to follow before you are interested in being hired by us.

• You are

• Responsible for making sure you work atleast 3 - 5 hours per day.

Bonus

These are not required, but they are bonuses!

• Know UI design
  • Can animate

Payment

You will be paid in group funds so it will be 100,000R$.
Payment will arrive once you are done with scripting the full simulator.

Contact

You can contact us on discord or here.

Thanks for reading this! :smiley:

• joelbloxx#3290 (Owner)
  • korv#1731 (Owner)
1 Like

I sent FR (Friend Request),

Pixeluted#7167

1 Like

Hey I sent a friend request, Iā€™m a scripter with 6 years of experience, Iā€™ll send you some previous work on discord, the name is SpicyHoney#3619

1 Like

Hey, I am interested.
Sent you a friend request at: nick#2007

Portfolio: [OPEN] | nickglazedā€™s Portfolio | Scripting Portfolio

1 Like

If you need a user interface designer here is my portfolio , because you montioned that you need someone who can do Uis , so if u dont find someone check my portfolio :
:Azroxl | Low Poly Builder/Modeler/User Interface Designer

1 Like

it would be extremely helpful to know what specifically is required to be made rather than just ā€˜an experienced scripter!ā€™, since iā€™ve yet to see a pet system that requires 3 weeks of work

2 Likes

Basically a simulator on the level of ā€œLifting Simulatorā€ for example their scripting is good, that kind of level is experienced with making simulators. We are looking for programmers with experience.

Iā€™m interested. jaden#0438 I can also work on 3-5 hours.

stil looking for an project manager?

I am interested, I am 17 years old with almost 7 years of experience as a scripter, ui designer, modeler, etc. I have worked on multiple games like this before and I can probably get it done in 2 weeks since I currently dont have any jobs. I sent both of the owners a request, I am Nv#2008 and I am looking forward to be talking with you soon. Have a great day!

1 Like

Hey I sent A friend request to both of you guys on Discord! My username is Trae#6602

Hereā€™s my portfolio:

1 Like

Hello there! Iā€™m definitely interested, here is my portfolio - my portfolio.

Iā€™ve also sent you a friend request on discord for better communication :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.