[CLOSED, $2,500] Hiring for Low Poly Simulator game!

About Us

Hello! We’re an upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new Big Game!

About The Job

We are looking for professional developers to join our team. We expect high quality builds, scripts, Meshes & ui Designs that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

The Team
@you - Head Builder
@you - Head Scripter
@you - Builder
@you - Scripter
@you - Mesh Maker
@you - UI Designer

Criteria

• Have created a game before
  • Have at least 1+ Years experience
  • Honest and respectful
  • Good communication skills
  • Good team work

Payment

We are paying [$2,500] USD Each per game. Our preferred payment method is USD.

Contact Us

Discord: Ulrxa#0191

You must contact us to apply we will not contact you.

You must be 13 or older to apply!

23 Likes

Hello, I’d apply as a builder. SteamBandit#2404

2 Likes

Are you creating multiple games?? Also, is pay being divided equally between each developer, would scripters or builders make more, etc.?

5 Likes

I would like to apply as builder. SeizureUI#6423

2 Likes

Interested in the UI position https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-astraaxis-ui-designer-creative-director-game-designer-and-planner-render-artist-composer-and-graphic-designer/510955

3 Likes

Builder application : Baitem-Building portfolio

2 Likes

Hi, are you interested in having a composer for your game?
If so contact me! Nik#6387

I’m interested in building/modeling, seth#0505

1 Like

Hey! I added you, I’m interested in the low-poly building position, below is my portfolio and my discord;

Link: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/discount-t-ommyz-low-poly-builder/493366

Discord: T_ommyz#5665

Could you give some more insight as to how much you’ll split up the $2500 between the team? Obviously it’s a lot of money but for some of the top developers this post will be attracting, it could be make or break. Especially if we don’t know what exactly the simulator will entail before someone is hired.

3 Likes

Hello! I sent a Friend request on discord, mine is FishslayerX#4270. I hope to hear from you!

I have years of experience in building and 3D modelling and think I’d be a good fit for what you’re asking for, I’ve sent a request on discord (luca#9358)

Hello! I’m Vertives, I’m 13 and a half! I’m really interested in this, I am fine with taking USD!
Portfolio: [OPEN] iconicfannys modelling + building portfolio - #2 by SeniorDavee

I’m friends with Enchanqia (Vertives), a friend who has also applied! (We work great as a team!)

1 Like

I am confused about the payment; is it $2,500 per developer, or is that split among all of the developers working on that certain project?

2 Likes

Hi I Would Like To Join In As A Builder Discord : TheRealRedDino#6476

In the Criteria you state you need to have created a game before. Can you be more specific? Like is it fully built with scripts? Or just like a showcase game.

1 Like

Sent you a friend request on discord! Hope to hear from you soon.

_keystone#8570

My portfolio is attached here : PORTFOLIO | Readymag

Hello, I’m a scripter that meets all the requirements
years worth of scripting: 2
games made: 4 (Only one of them has been truly successful though the others have made profit)

I sent you a friend request: EthanFins#5024

Things I’m best at -

• Saving a large amount of data within a player (Items, houses, builds, etc)
  • Data store
  • Viewport frames (Also most GUI related things)
  • GUI Animations

Things I’m good at -

• Tweeting objects and player cameras
  • Weapons (swords and guns)
  • vehicle’s
  • Animations

Things Im not as good at -

• FPS related titles
  • AI

When you accept I can show you my work

1 Like

Hello! I would love to apply as a 3D Modeler. I have extensive experience using B3D and Roblox Studio. Over the years, I have worked with various artistic styles including Photo-realism, Semi-realism, and low poly. If given the opportunity to speak with you, I can provide multiple examples of my work. On top of being skilled in Blender 3D, I pride myself on an ability to deliver work with timeliness. If you are interested in hiring me, please contact me at my Discord (Ivilliana#5412). Thank you for your time and consideration! :slight_smile:

P.S. Here is a peak at some low poly work Ive done:

10 Likes

These are some truly gorgeous models. I’m going to open a group shortly and I will definitely take your name down. Nice attention to detail, I look forward to contacting you! :slight_smile: