[CLOSED, $2,500] Hiring for Low Poly Simulator game!

I have years of experience in building and 3D modelling and think I’d be a good fit for what you’re asking for, I’ve sent a request on discord (luca#9358)

Hello! I’m Vertives, I’m 13 and a half! I’m really interested in this, I am fine with taking USD!
Portfolio: [OPEN] iconicfannys modelling + building portfolio - #2 by SeniorDavee

I’m friends with Enchanqia (Vertives), a friend who has also applied! (We work great as a team!)

1 Like

I am confused about the payment; is it $2,500 per developer, or is that split among all of the developers working on that certain project?

2 Likes

Hi I Would Like To Join In As A Builder Discord : TheRealRedDino#6476

In the Criteria you state you need to have created a game before. Can you be more specific? Like is it fully built with scripts? Or just like a showcase game.

1 Like

Sent you a friend request on discord! Hope to hear from you soon.

_keystone#8570

My portfolio is attached here : PORTFOLIO | Readymag

Hello, I’m a scripter that meets all the requirements
years worth of scripting: 2
games made: 4 (Only one of them has been truly successful though the others have made profit)

I sent you a friend request: EthanFins#5024

Things I’m best at -

• Saving a large amount of data within a player (Items, houses, builds, etc)
  • Data store
  • Viewport frames (Also most GUI related things)
  • GUI Animations

Things I’m good at -

• Tweeting objects and player cameras
  • Weapons (swords and guns)
  • vehicle’s
  • Animations

Things Im not as good at -

• FPS related titles
  • AI

When you accept I can show you my work

1 Like

Hello! I would love to apply as a 3D Modeler. I have extensive experience using B3D and Roblox Studio. Over the years, I have worked with various artistic styles including Photo-realism, Semi-realism, and low poly. If given the opportunity to speak with you, I can provide multiple examples of my work. On top of being skilled in Blender 3D, I pride myself on an ability to deliver work with timeliness. If you are interested in hiring me, please contact me at my Discord (Ivilliana#5412). Thank you for your time and consideration! :slight_smile:

P.S. Here is a peak at some low poly work Ive done:

10 Likes

These are some truly gorgeous models. I’m going to open a group shortly and I will definitely take your name down. Nice attention to detail, I look forward to contacting you! :slight_smile:

Awesome news! I’m excited to hear back from you. :smiley:

Hello, I would like to apply as a scripter. But I would like to ask some questions. Sent you a friend request. Bone - Scripter#7011

interested in scripting
Skylexion#1457

hi, im interested in building
my discord: zozzaouda#6078

Interested in the 3D Modeler position! Here’s my portfolio of all kinds of work:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/closed-zealocity-3d-modeling-portfolio/451473

I am interested in the Ui postion

I have a large amount of experience with simulator maps, here is my portfolio:

My discord is nektxrios#7373 if you’re interested. I also have a few other maps I can show you.

Hello, if you are still looking for developers, I could fit the role of builder and 3D modeler. My discord tag is FearForte#6647.

???

What are you talking about and why is no one going to question this they just see 2500$ and say I’m in, no offense but this doesn’t make any sense people are just going since it says 2500$, but is he going to pay each and everyone 2.5K. (No offense)

I got the job and was invited to a server with 1 person in and no one else. I was later kicked from this server or it was deleted, I haven’t heard anything from him for a week now and there’s a lot of things that don’t make sense. Wouldn’t recommend working this job it’s all just a bit sketchy.

And yes he was offering each developer $2500

1 Like

Thanks for commenting, If you read what I have said in the dm you will know why you were not accepted into our team.