[CLOSED] [950 Robux] Music selection system needed for Cheese Obby

Communication will be here on the DevForum. If you are hired, we will start a private chat to discuss what to do on the game.

Sorry I didn’t see that before. Looking at the test world.

I like how you incorporate the script with the gui’s and touching objects very well, although I have to admit that the GUI’s don’t look the best because of the fact that most of them are just white with black border. Have you made GUIs nicer than this?

1 Like

Look at my portfolio for the UIs. Those UIs in the game are just frames I didn’t work on them.

Your portfolio? Do you mean your creations on your roblox profile, or somewhere on the DevForum?

this is my portfolio

ok, message me if you need me :slight_smile:

I don’t see any games that I can go to to see UIs.

Its in his portfolio, he linked it multiple times.

1 Like

look at the showcase. (30 char)

I’ll think about it. Do you have any previous game-developing experience with games that have been published?

https://www.roblox.com/games/62605210/Feed-The-Giant-SpongeBob-Toilet-Obby-BUG-FIXES
this is my most popular game but it has nothing to do with my scripting capabilitys, i made it when i was 12 and remade it when i was 15 which was ages ago. this is just to show i have some developer experiance.

if u want coding experience try this game - https://www.roblox.com/games/4977629845/PRE-ALPHA-1st-Level-Testing

It cuts off before I can see game links or images of any sort.

Annotation 2020-06-17 080930

I’ll look at this game. Nice game title.

For showcase it just says [showcase]

1 Like

click the link.
(30 char 30 30)

I’m clicking on showcase and it’s not taking me anywhere, and I don’t see any links can you check it?

[CLOSED] [ADVANCED] [CHEAP] UI/GFX Artist, Scripter click this

Oh sorry I didn’t see that that looks nice though.

How long would you expect it to get done?

I can finish it tomorrow (I think but that might change) but I will send it to you when you send the payment.