[CLOSED] Accelerator Team Anyone?

Roblox announced that this year’s Fall Accelerator Opportunity will be taking place remotely this year (thank you coronavirus). I’m thinking about applying this year but would only seriously commit if I had teammates who won’t back out last minute, as has happened in the past.

I’m a builder on the platform, so I’d be looking for scripter(s), UI developer(s), and modeler(s).

I would have to skip yet ANOTHER semester of college, and potentially quit one or both of my jobs to be able to participate. I’d be willing to do this if I had a team that was dedicated enough. I also already have several game ideas that could be our project, but that’s open for discussion.

Here’s the post about the Accelerator Program: [CLOSED] 2020 REMOTE Fall Accelerator Opportunity

Here’s my portfolio for you to check out: Coleifornia - Building Portfolio

If you’re serious about potentially applying, please drop me a line on Discord: coleifornia#4530

Thanks for reading!

4 Likes

I’m trying to find a team aswell, as a programmer, since I really would like to participate in this program. I’m down to team up if you’re still up to it.

2 Likes

I am a gfx and 2d artist & ui design artist, I would like to participate in the project

Sincerely I would really like to apply but there are 2 problems that makes me not:

1. I Don’t know if its invite only or open, and if its invite only idk if I got invited.
    1. I don’t meet the age restriction of this program.

But best of luck with your team! :slight_smile:

I’m looking for a new team to work with during this program as well, as my current team isn’t eligible/willing to participate. I’m a graphic designer, project manager and game producer with 40m+ place visits.

I am looking for a Team, I’ll actually update my portfolio right after this so you can see my current works. I am a programmer but I have other various skills such as Animating, Modelling and Rigging, and UI.

Contact me in DMs, I have 2 spots available on my team.

I am ui design, I would like to enter I have experience

All due respect, please don’t find people for your team under my post

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.