Coleifornia - Building Portfolio

Hello! Thanks for stopping by to check out my portfolio! (Last Edited: 07-Oct-2021)

About Me
My name is Chris and I’m 23 years old. I joined Roblox back on January 19th, 2010 when I was 11 years old. I attended Roblox Developers Conference thrice (2017, 2018, and 2019) and I’ve been a DevForum member since 2016. I’ll be updating this periodically with newer content from more recent projects!

Previous Work and Projects

Deception Infection Relight (Stickmasterluke Commission)

Spaceport Cantina (Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars)

Arcade Machine Models

Western Themed Builds

City & Town Builds

Unfinished Small Town Map

Christmas Themed Builds

Other Builds

Payment
I prefer USD payment via Venmo, CashApp, or PayPal. I’ll also accept Robux as a form of payment, if necessary. Provided the project, I might also be looking for a percentage of the profits. Payment amount and percentages are negotiable.

Contact Information
Discord: coleifornia#4530
Twitter: @coleifornia_
Roblox Developer Forum
Roblox: coleifornia

Thanks for reading! Any questions you have, feel free to reach out and ask! Thanks again!
-Chris, coleifornia

41 Likes

Wow! Very neat work there!

3 Likes

You’ve got some amazing work here, good luck

2 Likes

Nice range of pieces, especially fond of your terrain and foliage, other than that best of luck and hope you find some work. Keep it up.

3 Likes

You’r skills are super awesome man i really like the commissions you have made keep it up.

2 Likes

I like how you made a lego lightsaber, really cool

4 Likes

Actually, the two Lego Lightsaber models were made by @4Sci, I was just too lazy to retake a picture of the others by themselves, lol

2 Likes

They all look great. Keep up the good work :smiley:

2 Likes

Architecture work is definitely a highlight here. Strong variety of time periods/genre categories. Nice work.

2 Likes

Wow! Everything looks great, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Can confirm this guy is OG. Does great work!

2 Likes

Great work! hired!

3 Likes

Amazing work, hope you find someone to hire you! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello,
I am KDBgames. I am looking for a pro builder and moddeler.

Some questions.

• Can you build a massive map?
  • Can you model cars, or anthing for in that map?
  • Can you work with terain?
  • Can you build in low poly style?

Please contact me:
Discord: KDBgames#1252

1 Like

I know this post was made a long time ago, but let me know if you’re still available for commission. Termsie#1657

Cheers!

1 Like