[CLOSED] Aeksus // Low Poly & Semi Realistic Builder & Modeler

Hi there! I am Alexus and I’m 15 years old, I joined Roblox in 2017 and started building in the same year. I am offering my service as a builder and a modeler. I specialize in low poly creation and medium quality builds, I also model low poly assets in Blender. I have been building for 3 years and counting on Roblox and have have worked for Cafe/Restaurant, Apparel groups and other small games. I am mostly interested in the roleplay, sci fi, and fantasy genres. I would like to work on more projects soon.

• You must provide proof that you currently have the robux.
  • You will be able to cancel a build but must pay me compensation and cancellation fee which is 500 robux.
  • If you do not like the build then I am willing to make changes.
  • You are not allowed to take the finished commission unless you’ve paid.
  • All commissions will be made in my account. I will give it through a Roblox file.
  • You are able to ask for progress.(Please do ask for progress but don’t be impatient)
  • Please provide reference pictures of what you want and a reference of the style of the build/asset.
  • Do not rush me!

You can view my assets here:

Low Poly Builds and Models

Semi Realistic Builds and Models

Accessories

I am available for two - 9 hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, I am now able to work on some commissions because of the CoVid - 19 Pandemic. If my commissions are closed that means I’m doing a commission or I’m not really available. So, I will be closing my commissions once I receive one to avoid confusions and because I suck at time management. (Please note that I am in the time zone GMT +8.)

My preferred payment method is through Roblox Group Funds or by T-Shirt(Tax Included). Make sure Robux is ready upon ordering. If you’re gonna order a build, please make sure that the terrain is ready.

1 Small Asset = 200-9k R$
Small Builds = 10k-20k R$
Medium Builds = 25k - 35k R$
Large Builds = 40k - 50k R$

These are the base prices, they could be raised depending on the difficulty, but they are negotiable.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/dlexus4 ,or on Discord at Alexus#8706. I would prefer you DM on Discord as I am more active there. Inform me when you’ve sent a friend request and DM me as soon as you can with your intended proposal.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

I’m interested in purchasing a low-poly build, but I can’t seem to add you as a friend on discord.

2 Likes

A client had the same problem once. I’ll try changing the name.

1 Like

I’ve changed my name. Please try again.

1 Like

It seems like your account blocks all friend requests, can you add me @paratype#5859 instead?

1 Like

Sure. Also I will have to fix that setting.

I have sent the friend request.

1 Like

Added more pictures.

Posmustbe30characters

I love your building and modeling style. It’s simple but you still manage to make it look great.

1 Like

Really bright, vibrant builds that fit a consistent style. Nice job man, hope you find work soon!

1 Like

Interested in a build when you’re open!

Can’t add you on Discord, so if you don’t mind adding me (jx#0001).

Cheers!

Hey guys! I just opened my commissions, so if you’re looking for a cheap low poly or semi realistic builder, I can do it! I’ll only be taking 5 commissions for now. Thank you!

Portfolio updated! (30 characters)

Amazing work, I like the details and how it reminds of Adopt Me. Keep up the good work, I like how you provided a lot of pictures and details. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! (30 characters)

I added you on Discord.

Majd#0840

The chest he did for me was awesome.

1 Like

Commissions are now closed! (30 characters)

Portfolio updated! Small commissions will be open soon, will only be accepting asset commissions and maybe 1 small build.

Will not accept long term offers.