[CLOSED] [ALL ROLES] Cyborg - Sc-Fi/Adventure Game [14,800 USD]

About Our Game

Cyborg is a game located 2000 year’s in the future, it’s about a human who is being tested for a new program called Evolve-Human. This program works on modifying human genetics into something robotic, it gives them power’s like extreme intelligence, super strength, telekinesis, etc. In this game, the human is first in line for this new testing but something goes horribly wrong. The genetic formula did not work in the way it was intended, it gave them the power to stop time at any given moment for a short period of time. Later, the human discovers this program is brainwashing people to wipe out the human race and start over, so he goes on a journey in order to save this world.

About Us

Hello, I’m N_RS, I am a professional Game Designer and just love making games. I’ve had this idea in my brain for a very long time but have not been able to start it until now, I have everything planned out and a true vision for what I think Cyborg can become. I’ve worked on many website’s before in Moderation and Design so I’ve been taking Game Design courses until now. I am finally ready to make this game and I hope you can help me do it.

I’m Exaegis, I’m an upcoming game designer whos worked on a few small projects. I’m assisting N_RS in creating a revolutionary new game on Roblox, which with its large budget and soon to be well paid Dev Team could breakthrough as the next prominent game in the market.

What We’re Looking For

We need a professional team of devs that are passionate about the genre. They must be motivated and meet the given deadlines. If you are interested and want references/detail make sure to contact us on discord.

Developers Needed

@username- [$210] UI Designer- The UI Designer will be making Sci-Fi/Futuristic based UI in the game, these will look quite similar to Detroit Become Human. The UI we are looking for is very complex and detailed since we are going for the futuristic feel like shown in the references. The UI will be very immersive and a key section of the game so this will be one of the toughest jobs listed here.

UI Designer

2Q

@username - [$105] Texture Designer- You will be mainly doing texture for certain sections and models of the game to give the realistic/immersive feel we want for the game. We are looking for a Sci-Fi/Futuristic landscape with atmospheric models and textures.

@username - [$85] Clothing Designer- Clothing Designer will be creating fan merchandise to advertise the game, we are looking for someone who can make it look wearable even if someone doesn’t know about the game. You will be designing custom hoodies and shirts, for example.

@username - [$115] 3D Modeler: Two are needed, one will be working on Sci-Fi based models and the other will be doing Sci-Fi based weaponry and armor. We are going to need futuristic style armor with high levels of details, we want this to suggest, as the name intends like a Cyborg. The type of weapons will be mainly blades such as katanas and daggers, but we are considering adding projectiles and guns.

3D Modeler

images

@username - [$150] Web Developer- We need someone to create a very futuristic/modern website for all the information, leaks, teasers, and contacts involved in the game. Make sure the website looks professional and has all the information players need as well as upcoming updates and any extra information.

@username - [$160] Graphics Artist- You will be working on GFX and Teasers/Posters and banners, we are looking for the best people possible in this category. You will also be doing stuff for the website. The GFX will be Sci-Fi based and the teasers and posters must capture the feel of the game and look exciting for the players.

Graphics Artist

D4qS5EnWkAEtDgG

EA4M5zgWsAALk6Q

@username - [$170] Game Designer- We will be needing a little help throughout the process of bringing everything to this game, we are in search of another professional Game Designer to help us finalize features and game modes.

@username - [$180/240] Animator- We will be hiring 2 types of animators, one will be working on battle animations, walking animations, and more unique gameplay animations. The other will be animating faces to match with voice acting, this could take longer so will be earning $60 more.

@username - [$210] Composer [CLOSED] - You will be helping with the soundtrack of the game, mainly Multiplayer not Singleplayer. You will be focusing on Sci-Fi/techy tracks for multiplier mode. You will mainly stick to that genre but can include others, looking for no loops.

References

If anyone can recommend someone to help develop this game please contact us as we want this game to be high quality and have an experienced staff team working on it. If you reference an experienced developer and we take them on we’ll pay you $30.

Commonly Asked Questions

How I earned my income?
I’ve worked for a tech company and invested in stocks throughout my life, I’ve earned enough money to work on this project which I’ve been wanting to do for years.

Why am I spending so much on a Roblox game?
This is because I truly want to push the limits of Roblox and create something beautiful that’s never been seen before on this platform.

Are you open to references?
Yes, we are willing to pay 30$ if we hire the person you referenced.

What genre is the game going to be?
The genre will be Sci-fi/Adventure and will be a singleplayer/story.

How much can I earn by helping the game?
It depends on what role you take, the higher the pay usually results in more work. If you’re willing to work hard you could end up earning a lot more.

What will be the deadlines for the work?
It depends on what work you’re doing, usually, we want it in asap so we can continue with the creation of our game. We do, however, like quality over quantity.

Payment

We are paying in USD per asset. [$210] UI Designer: [$105] Texture Designer: [$85] Clothing Designer: [$115] 3D Modeler: [$150] Web Developer: [$160] Graphics Artist: [$170] Game Designer: [$180/240] Animator: [$210] Composer:

Contact Us

Contact to apply for a role and or would like to reference someone N_RS #9329
For any questions, contact Exaegis#5395

You must be 13 years old or older :slight_smile:

(Project’s been put on pause temp)

Thanks for reading.

21 Likes

If you have any questions please contact Exaegis#5395, all of which will be forwarded to me.

1 Like

I really like your Recruitment post, it’s vey well written and it’s something that I rarely see here so really do appreciate that.

I have a question, do you not need a programmer? You didn’t mention anything about that.

7 Likes

I’m Interested becoming graphics/clothing/texture designer.

We do but we had a previous post for that it is still open due to me not getting the results I wanted here it is

Sorry I sent you a reply but the post is there

Contact me via discord please N_RS#9329

Hello! I’m @Lil_SharkyBoy a Programmer and a 3D Artist on the platform, even if I really know that I won’t be really good like other people can be, I would like to give it a try. Also, yeah @RuizuKun_Dev is right, the post is well structured and is really rare to see this type of post to be honest.

Also, the budget is really big, in my short-life time on Roblox I’ve never seen something like this.

2 Likes

As much as I am interested in the graphic design position, I have some things to do may apply if I change my mind, but I have referenced a friend. You used his graphic examples for the graphics part actually @siro_art hope the best!

3 Likes

Funny enough I’ve already hired him before thanks for the reference anyways

2 Likes

All roles are still open once we have picked someone for a role I will edit the post so it shows and the role will be [CLOSED]

Lying to me will not make you seem more impressive it’s just automatically rules you out from my list please keep this in mind before contacting us.

To bad I dont model. Oh well. I wouldnt be skilled enough anways! :smile: Good luck!

2 Likes

So is the scripter position already filled?

1 Like

If the clothing designer role is still open, I’d be very open to it.
I’ll send an FR unless it’s taken.

1 Like

Contact me via discord N_RS#9329

We are open to another scripter yes

Okay, contact me at bryancololee#2857.

Hello! I’ll contact you! Hope to hear from you.

Contact my discord not Exaegis he’s is strictly for questions

2 Likes