(Closed) Apply to be an Intern at Roblox! (Summer 2019)

How long did it take for you to receive a response?

You need to go to Cali to intern. If you can’t then you’re not meeting one of the requirements.

Will we receive any notification if we weren’t considered for any positions? I’m still interested in working at Roblox again this summer, but I haven’t heard back from anyone yet. I previously worked on the API backend for developer.roblox.com, and I’m extremely passionate for Roblox and software engineering, and would love to spend my summer developing new features and making awesome things across the board.

Well shoot, I didn’t see this post until now. I submitted my response to this survey early on and set my preferred team to Developer Relations since I wasn’t sure if Applications was exclusively set for working on the Lua framework development. I provided context in my submission, but perhaps it wasn’t passed over to any of the engineering teams since I selected Developer Relations.

7 Likes

This is a truly amazing experience to work for Roblox! Thank you for providing such an amazing opportunity to everyone, i am sure loads of people will apply.

I never did. :sweat_smile:

For Spring or Summer. So. This worries me.

3 Likes

I don’t think this offert is good for Asians or Europeans, so I will ask few questions Here. Do you pay for air billet? ( It costs 1,5k$ - 2,5k$ ). As monthly playing will I get much more than two billets combine together? ( About 4k$, in case I will have to pay for billets.) And, in this situations can there be interview online, since I will have to pay 4 times for billets?

It’s unlikely that they’ll pay for any sort of air fare. You’d probably have the ability to do the interview over Google Hangouts or something along those lines, but I can’t say for sure.

Thank you for your interest in the Summer 2019 Internship at Roblox. We are no longer accepting applications at this time.

We encourage you to apply again for future opportunities. You can also stay connected with Roblox on our news site or by following #lifeatroblox on social media.

We wish you all the best in both your work and play.

5 Likes