[CLOSED] Apply to be featured in the Halloween sort... if you dare!

Four days of hard work into this update, but it was worth it regardless! I had so much fun adding it and it honestly feels so accomplishing : D

I applied for NightZ a zombie survival game.

3 Likes

I have a concern, is this game allowed to be held on a alternative account?

1 Like

In the survey they ask if you are the owner of the game.

2 Likes

Which i kinda am/ just its on my alt, i’ll start switching it to this account tho.

1 Like

What qualities would you be looking for in a potential candidate? Playability? Completeness? Popularity? Aesthetics? I really don’t want to see fellow developers left empty-handed without knowing the cause.

1 Like

personally i think it’ll just be filled with already-popular games again, like the other sorts, on hindsight i don’t even know why i applied, my game has nothing to go for aside from halloween content xd

2 Likes

Would it be allowed to Make the game on this account but have it teleport you to a different game on my other account once you enter the realm

1 Like

Spooky! I wonder what games will get into this!

2 Likes

Applications have been closed! If your game is selected, you’ll see it appear in the sort on October 23rd :ghost:

The Halloween Sort will remain live until November 2nd :calendar:

13 Likes

I was just about to apply… welp next year i guess, will there be a christmas one??

1 Like

Hey I said my game will be out by 19th but due to some unexpected bugs my game will be coming tomorrow (21st October) for me which is STILL before 22nd October, so is there a chance that my game won’t be coming in it or I’m all good?

1 Like

I think so, since I am in the same problem, I said that today my special game was going to be released to a youtuber, but there are excessive amounts of bugs, and I am trying to solve all that with the full studio of developers who make the game. I will try to get it out today at dawn if possible, since the whole event is on the 22nd, so there is still time

2 Likes

We’ll see once the 23rd hits.

3 Likes

yessir. one the 23rd hits… i think there will be some good games. (Hopefully…)

1 Like

If you haven’t applied already, it’s too late to do so. iirc all the games were picked a few days ago.

Today is the 22nd and the sort opens tomorrow (23rd)

1 Like

What time will the sort go live?

2 Likes

Do you know if game owners were contacted beforehand?

1 Like

welp the halloween sort went live and… i am disappointed; this was the one chance for roblox to give small developers a chance and they screwed it up;
filled with copy-paste garbage or already-popular games that already are in multiple sorts

9 Likes

Yes, these were my exact thoughts…

Very, very disappointed. Epic Minigames doesn’t even look visibly like a halloween game! Nor “Tornado Alley Ultimate”! And Isle? My brother plays that all the time; there isn’t an ounce of halloween in it. (No hate to the devs, Roblox just shouldn’t have put them on there)

Well there goes my chances of getting big on Roblox…

3 Likes