Get your game on the nice list - the Winter Sort!

Oh, man! I really wish that I could apply but my current project is a work in progress and paused by my commissions. :sad:

Otherwise, I really enjoy seeing these types of game sorts this year, Awesome! Good luck to everyone that applies!

4 Likes

Well it’s very far. And very hard. I have alot of things to do

5 Likes

This is a terrible explanation/excuse. Why release it to a platform of small developers (DevForum) if they don’t want us in it?

5 Likes

No, that’s not true. At all.

Not the point.

This is not what this sort is for! Clearly this sort is intended to be for the small developers of the DevForum to get their game popular.

4 Likes

I think it’s kind of sad you think all non-front-page games are low-quality.

The point is, they shouldn’t be.

6 Likes

This is awesome, but I cant help but feel this will be another failure just like the Halloween Sort.

The only games that got on there where games that did not even put ANY effort in and dont deserve to be in there.

Please dont repeat the same mistake you made with the awful halloween sort.

@KingGusPlays its honestly sad that you think all non popular games are low quality.

9 Likes

Hey, could anyone clarify this question?
Does this mean that the game is currently set to R15? If not what does this mean?

Apologies for my inconvenience with my little understanding of the different vocabulary for the different character rigs.

Thanks! :hidere:

3 Likes

That is just demotivating, you can’t exactly prove the games that applied was low quality.

4 Likes

Will we be notified if one or more of the owned games will be chosen for the Winter Sort?

3 Likes

According to the Halloween sort, no.

5 Likes

Sponsors and advertisements are broken anyways. Seriously the best way to advertise your game is just putting it in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations here on the DevForum because then if members like the game, they’ll tell their friends etc. Not every game uses advertisements to get popular too. It’s also incredibly mean how you say those games have no players, people have worked ridiculously hard on games.

4 Likes

I don’t think all small games are low quality. I just like the way Roblox handled this. Thanks.

CC: @GamersInternational

How exactly am I wasting your time? I’m just giving feedback to what you said which is again very demotivating to small developers.

2 Likes

Not everyone celebrates Christmas either

2 Likes

I completely understand that opinion but @Ty_IsHomeSchooled already said that.

2 Likes

This is fantastic! Just in time for Christmas Rush’s release! :santa:

I’m hoping more games get into this sort this year. There was a few games in the Halloween sort that didn’t really do a whole lot for Halloween. I’m hoping this Winter sort will give recognition to the effort a lot of developers put into making their games festive.

13 Likes

oh boy here I go christmasing up the place

8 Likes

Please Accept my game onto the game sorts, I’ve been working for Days to get it just right for that Real feel that sparks your Christmas spirit :DD

Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Why is it that people are offended at the term “Merry Christmas” just because they don’t celebrate it? Like I’m disgusted at Halloween but I don’t take offense when people celebrate it

7 Likes

So true. known games should not get in contests like these. They already have their fame, and i agree most of them do not even have anything to do with halloween.

4 Likes