[CLOSED] Apply to the Winter Holiday Sort!

Season’s Greetings, developers!

We’re celebrating the upcoming holiday season with an exclusive sort that will be live from December 14 - January 4. The sort will be full of experiences that are festive, wintry, or otherwise embrace the spirit of the season!

Does your experience fit that description? Fantastic!

:gift: :snowflake: Fill out the application here: https://survey.roblox.com/s3/Holiday-Sort

Applications close December 13

Thank you and happy holidays,
Developer Relations

165 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Thanks for the opportunity! Are only experiences over a certain average concurrent allowed to apply?

7 Likes

Pretty sure you can apply even a new baseplate game, as long as the baseplate is wintery, like coloring it white and using sand material, yea that should do it. Baseplate but with snow!

But the chances of that getting chosen is astronomically low, like near impossible …but yet oddly not completely impossible, because there is always a chance, like if not many applied or a staff broke the rules, yeah… anyways Good Luck with the sort! :smiley:

Edit: friend of mine just dared me to submit a snowy baseplate. :joy:

9 Likes

As long as your experience will have Holiday content by December 14, you can apply for the sort! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Great!, I’ll try to submit something.

Can’t wait to see this play out.

2 Likes

Do you have to be 13+? Wondering for a friend or two.

2 Likes

Yes, It asks to put your age on the form to verify it.

4 Likes

This is a post to submit experiences to appear in the Discover page. I’m not sure where you got jobs from?

1 Like

It’s wonderful to see this! Good luck to everyone applying!
With that said, will we be finding out if our game has made the sort on the 14th, some other date, or does that vary?

2 Likes

I’m fairly-certain you will receive an email message from ROBLOX, as evidenced by the fact that they had asked for it on the application.

3 Likes

Does the Winter Holiday Sort have to be scripted?

2 Likes

Thanks for the great opportunity! Always amazed with the ideas Developer Relations has! I’ve applied on behalf of my experience.

3 Likes

What time on December 13th? (Like ETS, PST, ect.) I want to challenge myself to make a holiday hangout in one week.

1 Like

For question 12 of the application it states that you can add photos. However, there is no way to add photos. I’ve tried to copy and paste photos into the text box, but that doesn’t seem to work. :thinking:

Has anyone else found a way to add photos? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

4 Likes

Hmm, my best guess is that we can upload our photos to any online photo hosting websites (Imgur for example) and then add link to the photo into the Question 12 Text Box

3 Likes

Does the experience require a level of popularity?

2 Likes

Does it have to have a certain amount of visits?

2 Likes

As was said at post 3:

So make sure to apply if your game have Holiday Spirit in it!

Wonderful! I’ve always wanted to apply to one of these, this is my first chance! I hope that, despite being an imperfect game, I can get into this sort for more exposure.

1 Like