CLOSED | AstrealDev - Advanced Scripter

Hello, I’m @AstrealDev. I’ve been on Roblox since 2014. I’ve also been scripting since around that time. I started scripting at the end of 2014 with prior knowledge of Java and C#. Since then my Luau knowledge and skills have become what they are today.

I’m capable of scripting nearly whatever you need. The exception being vehicles which I am awful with. I would also prefer to stay away from animations/weapons. I can handle them but working with them isn’t my favorite thing to do. That and higher mathematical concepts (mainly Calculus) are my limitations.

I have over 200 places in total all scattered with various things I’ve made so I’ve just chosen a few of my more recent things to place here.

Showcase Place

Here’s a place containing a few examples of my work in action. It contains a fully mathematical grid system, my custom chat, and a very early iteration of my weapon system. If you want to check out a more modern version of that system you can here.

RoUI2 - GUI Animation Plugin

A plugin that makes animating (tweening) GUIs a breeze. You can check it out here.

RefinedClasses - Module for simplifying OOP in Lua

Here is the DevForum post for the module. It’s pretty cool makes replicating OOP in Lua very simple.

Inventory System

Here’s a custom inventory system I made as a commission. The greenboxes are hitboxes for the items. Press G to open the actual inventory.

My pricing varies. It’s never under 1,000 Robux however. If you need something simple I’m not the person to do that I prefer larger projects. If you can’t pay in Robux I do accept Paypal. I’ll work out pricing with you based on what it is you need me to do and I’m always happy to negotiate.

• Discord - imp#3398 (Preferred method of contact)
  • Roblox - AstrealDev
  • Twitter - @AstrealDev (Rarely use it)

Hi ! I contacted you on discord, hope you accept to collaborate with me and my devs :wink:

1 Like

Hey there,

Sent you an add on discord to talk about our project requirements and see whether you’d be interested.

Kind regards,
Lewis

1 Like

I will consider hiring you but I need a scripter to stick with me for the entire project that I am making.

1 Like

And I have to dm you on twitter cause I don’t have a phone and I am logged out of my discord account.

1 Like

Are you able to do that? Stick with me for the entire project

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m actually not currently accepting any new clients as I already have two other projects I’m working on.

alright then welp maybe some other time.