[CLOSED] Avia's Airlines is hiring developers!

Hiring Developers:

Hi my name is Arif and I own an airline call Avia’s Airlines.

Jobs

About Us

Hi there! We are Big Airline, a big upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders and scripters who are experienced and willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Avia’s Airlines.

The Team
@Arif_Ali786 - Builder,Scripter,Main Director
@Dearroblox1232- Head of Builder
@jackenstein007-Builder
@xXTxbi-Contributor

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/RobloxGame

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builde and scripter to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; We check everyday if you are working if you do not work more then a month or so you will be demoted.

[details=“A very good airport with full scripts,etc”]

Our game needs at least good scripting,building completed by the end of this May. We expect each asset will take between 2-3 hours.

Payment

We are paying [X] R$/200 or more (depends) per month. Our preferred payment method is [Group funds or T shirt]. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t think 200 robux per month is a good enough pay. It would take above 41 years to Devex

7 Likes

@Scripted_Vortex Well ill make it 400 because of premium and I have some other tech to get for my airline.I would love it for people to develop with me because making games is fun.Thanks for the feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:
I appreciate so much.

I could make a high quality group icon for 500 robux if you want.

Just a small comment, you should change your title if you are trying to hire developers. In saying ‘Avia’s Airline Developers for hire’, you grammatically imply that you are a group of developers looking for a job. Try just changing it to ‘Avia’s Airline is hiring developers!’

1 Like

@DreadNautical Thanks man! I really appeciate if you interested please let us know.Join our Discord and group also
Im new to the devforum so i may be confused and that so thanks for the help man I appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t have Discord but i’m still interested, is it okay if we communicate in DevForum messages instead?

@orangewarrior78 Alright pls go here

after pls go to Avia's Airlines - Roblox

1 Like

Sent.

Gonna be offline for an hour btw.

@orangewarrior78 alright but if you accepted you gotta work tomorrow

1 Like

It is ridiculous to expect candidates to sign a contract (which requires both parties to disclose personal details) and create high-quality work for 70 cents a month (200 robux), or $1.50 (400 robux).

This category is designed for professional hiring opportunities; not for you to offer literal pennies and expect high-quality work.

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.