[CLOSED] BUILDER, SCRIPTER, and UI DESIGNER

Builder and UI Designer

About Us

Hi!! We are a new Game Studio called Titanium Studios. The game We are Making is Called Guns n’ Prison
The Team
@besupernow - Builder
Empty - Scripter
Empty - UI

Our Progress:
Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20171121_193628184.png…
Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20180228_162406691.png…
Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20180307_064617508.png…

About The Job

We are looking for professional Scripters and UI Designers. Our Design is like Jailbreak and Mad City.
FM is Allowed in some instances.

Links to Mad City and Jail Break

Mad City
Jailbreak

What we want:

• A NPC Pathfinding and walking Script (Must be able to Interact with the NPCs)
  • A Fully Functional money system
  • A City, Criminal base, Military Base, and a Small Suburban Area
  • A Store and Gamepass System
  • A Good UI System
  • A Working Theft, Pickpocket, and Robbery System

Our game needs to be in Alpha Testing by the end of next Quarter. We want you to work on you own time. The only thing we want is a Project Update Weekly and 3 hours a Week.

A Quarter is 3 Months. Meaning this Quarter ends June 2nd and the next Quarter ends on September 1st.

Payment

We will pay you 50-70% of the Total Beta/Alpha Sales and Gamepass Sales. If 3 People Apply for Different positions and all of them are accepted then the Sales will be Split. Also at the End of each quarter you will be payed about 200 Robux each.

Your % of Sales will stop at 20,000 Robux in total.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. Just DM at besupernow#5482
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

If you have any Questions or Comments then just Reply

Good Luck :+1:
Vote on the Pay of the Job

• To High
  • Just Right
  • Too Low

0 voters

2 Likes

If you have any Comments or questions then just Reply

1 Like

How can you pay each developer 50 percent when there is 3 developers?
200 robux and stops at 20,000 robux? No that is very low pricing.
I think you should rethink your pricing.

I think he means 50%-70% in total for all developers to split

The 20,000 Robux would seem promising except that there’s no guarantee. Plus, the 20k Robux is where it stops. There’s no offer for permanent development. The 200 Robux for every 3 months is absurd as well. Working for 3 months on a project to be paid around 2-3 USD is not something I’d sign up for.

2 Likes

Alright, Would 100,000 Robux with a 200 Monthly Bonus if Activity is over 100 people daily during that month?

Ok thanks, How about After the 100,000 Robux. The % will be Lowered to 10% Total Monthly Earnings plus said Bonus for Bug fixes and Updates?

The percentage is decent. I’m more concerned about the actual guaranteed money. I, as a developer, don’t know if that 100k Robux percentage will ever get to me.

You should really find out how significant each job is too your game.
For example:
I would pay the programmer around 250k. (since your asking for a game like madcity or Jailbreak)
The UI designer around 50k.
How much are you planning to spend on adverts?

I really don’t know yet, I plan about 500 robux monthly?

How much are you willing to offer up front if I offered my services?

Also I don’t need top notch work, I just want people to have fun with a fairly good game experience

I don’t Know, Let me think about it. I will most likely Get back to you tomorrow.

I’ve contacted you via Discord. You may reply to me there.

That is quite low, I’d suggest increasing upfront prices to much higher prices. 500 robux a month cannot get you much profit or the profit the developer wants.

1 Like

500 robux for advertising won’t get you as many players in the game as you are willing to get…

1 Like

I mean, personally if you’re hiring people… you want them to produce their own content. Not be paid to use free models ‘in some instances’. Just my thoughts at least.

5 Likes

Am I the only one seeing this?

6 Likes

It is a Little Glitch for some odd reason. I’ll try to make a Website with some of the Pictures

You need to wait for those pictures to upload before saving.